3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
momarov6 17.02.20 11:18 pm

Buying games (Grand Theft Auto 5)

My classmates want to chip in and buy the disc of GTA V, and download every myself on the PC. Can this be done? Please tell me!
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 17.02.20

Disk do not buy, buy a key for steam, for example, stime. Play will take turns and all.

P
Pupsik 3D 17.02.20

momarov6
CD?? God... Only with an electronic key.

S
Sayman95 17.02.20

Online will take turns to play? The lool.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 17.02.20

Don't know if you can download with a single disk on several PCs , but one drive - the same license key. Each of you should have your own disc key. One character turns to online play as something wrong.

D
Di1etant 17.02.20

momarov6
Yes, it can be easy to implement. Only there is one caveat: play safely you will be able to be added online at the same time can play only one person. Anyway, better buy the game the incentive, the drive itself is more expensive work and will then decide who this CD would keep.

G
Golova Niksona 17.02.20

momarov6
Well for starters I got to finish up school. Next, you have nothing. Only one can play online at a time, others will suck. And this is guaranteed whining and snot and about the hero in online and spending money, and property, and the playing time you with classmates equally guaranteed to not share... and if they split, then somebody is bound to abide by it will not.

In short, the idea sucks.

b
bazilews 17.02.20

So there is not a single drive,there's 6 of them!!!
Of course it is better to buy on Steam.

T
The-Dragon King 17.02.20

Saymanama55
he must be confusing pirates with lituchy :)

L
Lovagi_Radwave 17.02.20

I thought they still went extinct

B
Bupycop 17.02.20

momarov6
Don't forget school disco to stir up about it! The whole game will buy after all, that's rare in our time...

P
ProPsyh 17.02.20

GTA V age rating, "17+," Mother zarugaet.

_
_______________________ 17.02.20

Right now would scidata I purchase the game...

L
Lourens_Shiba 17.02.20

ValdemarChelMeteor
Who scolds you?:D

P
ProPsyh 17.02.20

ValdemarChelMeteor
Well what can I say, brother in misfortune. Only Quake Champions run and the wife is a parody of the announcer, and then howls that she's bored:)