3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grovarian 23.09.19 11:05 am

Missing some tasks. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hello. Play Assassins Creed Odyssey: Ultimate license. The pirates were faced with such tasks as Prince of Persia and something about a love potion, after which showered hair. Also, there is no job about the boy who had imaginary friends out of the sand. In the licensed version of the game these game. Why did it happen the answer in Google not found. Can anyone faced similar problem and managed to find a solution ?

The same is not updated game statistics, shows statistics 3 days ago - Uplay!
4 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 23.09.19

grovarian
Hi. Well, first of all- clay friends. Secondly, it's a girl. All there is, some missions just missed, did not complete other that open data mission. Here's the article on Uplay I can't say anything, but she is not without sin - as it gave me that my ship pumped two billion percent (then the item was removed - apparently no one have it buggy)
That's actually bins of the screen got
Spoiler

g
grovarian 23.09.19

dilat

That would what tasks these tasks open, if it is in fact so ) All that was available at the Kefalonia and Megara - all redone, even with the icons the hourglass ) FOKIDA, Lokrida, Malida also passed polnotu. The blind Prince see near the temple, but the job he never gives, a cheapskate )
Thank you for the screenshot, I'd be in support of the Jubilee to write, let them pick.

d
dilat 23.09.19

grovarian
Screenshot may, article about the ship they had been removed

About the blind man remembered - his task is activated (purchased) for the Uplay currency (coins that are getting in game achievements)
Спойлерhttps://d.radikal.ru/d18/1909/ce/aa5fffef7d64.jpg

And about the girl and friends: the quest is at one and the pirate Islands (so called Islands). Must be open already, because always first open the map, and then running the plot
Spoiler

g
grovarian 23.09.19

dilat

Look how they decided to do. Thank you for the response, very helpful!