3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
beRRR_by 17.02.20 11:22 pm

Cheats and achievements (Pillars of Eternity)

In General, took the game and threw one Persian - Cantu(constantly RESEDA) turned out to be with her then you have a quest to fulfill, but she is forever in fighting mode, to talk I can't with her. Found cheat a conditional which resets aggro, but learned that achievements are disabled. Question: to achievements earned again I have fix it in an update? or is it distributed on steam ACC? or I can just boot up to enter the cheat and hammer on this quest yet?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 17.02.20

as in other games with such mechanics.

n
nights00 17.02.20

That's because the maniac, which few hundreds of extra Persians... not to kick one of the very few key characters to the storyline he could not))) Download from Cochituate should help.

b
beRRR_by 17.02.20

GG4
you have forgotten how to read? cheat I needed to go further due to a bug, which to my delight was fixed, but because of him the game had to be postponed for a couple of months

Y
YaLAS 17.02.20

GG4
In washed live? This type of multiplayer game with other people, norms, and alone too? Ie cheats to people to bend and the single bend certain? So?
Players playing for fun, not affirmation, just the opposite of Citt as much as necessary alone, to get more fun, but not when it is a competition with others.