3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doktor_zlo_812 19.02.20 10:44 pm

Trial by fire in the excavation - how to get? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

People,who and how passed the test of fire in the excavation?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
An-Si Carto 19.02.20

doktor_zlo_812
On the right, where the statue with the shields, there is a hint on 2 of the 3 images.

i
iosa 19.02.20

And I missed the hint and brutforce. :)

a
arhanus 19.02.20

and who pirate Fort passed? and that damn stealth did not work I had to cut out all the(((

E
EPICtWINk 19.02.20

arhanus
In prison free of pirates, they say to go to the smithy, through the same location go to the forge, there open the door to the headquarters, go up and kill the chief with the guard, then in the Fort, all is quiet on the you react.
You can still piano to mine, he's like evening for him to sit

W
Wanamingosz 19.02.20

doktor_zlo_812
bro, you figured out how to pass the puzzle?

E
EMPs 19.02.20

Wanamingosz
Tips saw. At random 1 3 4 rolled (top left, top right and bottom left)

E
EMPs 19.02.20

An-Si Carto
what is the clue? the inscription read, but with pictures of how to tie a saw

A
Amishor 19.02.20

EMPs
And thank you, this morning the answer on the Internet sort, and I sailed on. Need to come back and still pass.

A
An-Si Carto 19.02.20

EMPs
The images on the shields.

E
EMPs 19.02.20

An-Si Carto
this is where the 4 statues in the next room?

m
makc11021992 19.02.20

EMPs
I have no rezunkov never saw anywhere else, just poked 2 minutes, and passed)

A
An-Si Carto 19.02.20

EMPs
Yes, to the right of the Treasury. There is one shield normally be seen in the figure, and the second shield is at an angle, to look need. I'm honestly too random guessed. First on the floor and walls throughout the area looking for clues and when the fire went out, he saw the inscription above the entrance to the Treasury. There's something about Lucky and the other was and remembered that the next room is a statue with these names.

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Is decided at random for two minutes.

V
Vyxyxol 19.02.20

You better try on the island in the lower left corner of the map to pass the test in Listed ruins, fought, fought and spat, left for later. There is also fire, but around the altar, and four switches on the pillars, which when activated on the altar for a short time illuminates one of the 4 magic light sources, the idea need to turn them all on simultaneously, but the maximum of what it has achieved since it was lit simultaneously 3, 4 permanently goes out. Something like this.

E
EMPs 19.02.20

An-Si Carto
I hint noticed, but the answer is no:(Extension and graphics settings not the best

N
Napilnichek 19.02.20

Muskrat
put near switch to Persian.remind the spacebar(pause),give the Persians.near the switches.the command,and then remind the spacebar then .how to steal from the altar all.sand will begin to fall asleep,need a Persian force Bouncing,ticking out

V
Vyxyxol 19.02.20

Alex Widrich
Edrit-Bang, about the pause that I forgot. Thank you, I will swim I will look what there is. xD

N
Napilnichek 19.02.20

Muskrat
there is an interesting two-handed sword and skull

S
Shefula 19.02.20

Muskrat
There is also all just... near the entrance opens a secret room with the Altars of death, shoot them from dalebout and on the far wall purple secret button that disables all the traps in the ruins, and a General discussion of this topic here http://forums.playground.ru/pillars_of_eternity_deadfire/zanesennye_ruiny-960814/