3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WulfSandors 19.02.20 10:44 pm

Can't start the study (Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom)

In a sewing workshop (ur. 2) there is research Thrifty sewing 2 it requires a couturier from God, which I have (Momo Nana), but for some reason I can't start,and the check in requirement couturier from God is not worth it. Thrifty sewing 1 understood, Momo Nana is working in this workshop and has the title master. Who can faced and knows as to solve ? Or this stupid bug and have to wait for the patch ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rob_dead2 19.02.20

The same problem)

Spoiler

W
WulfSandors 19.02.20

rob_dead2
it's a shame

x
xoen 19.02.20

rob_dead2
WulfSandors
Master not deflated. And You have the standard Novice. So will not work, of course. It's simple. ;)
Spoiler
Submit a job to extract resources.

r
rob_dead2 19.02.20

xoen
The guy wrote Momo Nana is working in this workshop and has the title master

x
xoen 19.02.20

rob_dead2
Also encountered this problem. In the forge including
Only this Master we need to pump in 100% campaign. Ie actually have a Expert. Here are the pies.
Personally, I'm actually passing all strained to extract resources to the maximum and they somehow do all the Experts have become.
Occasionally returning to the castle and moving characters checked passing minimum.

Yes, there still is accelerating the construction of the experience, if that.

Was not deflating the castle in the 4th level. Game and so a lot of time eating. Especially useless dialogue (not the plot). Side quests and almost all the major all of the dialogue was wound on F because not much use talking about. All so you can look in the quest and on the map.

W
WulfSandors 19.02.20

xoen
Thanks for the advice,I'll try to pump it to the Expert

W
WulfSandors 19.02.20

xoen
And really apnuli it to the Expert and all was fine. Thank you very much.
Then the localization screwed up.

m
macsim702 19.02.20

xoen
and does the specialization of the Employee? for example, if the employee profile the art of survival with status newbie to send for example to collect vegetables, you will increase the beginner to the master? or have it on their specialization?
another question dogonku. faster swing research or gathering?

x
xoen 19.02.20

macsim702 wrote:
and does the specialization of the Employee? for example, if the employee profile the art of survival with status newbie to send for example to collect vegetables
Subjectively - if there is a special production team in - progress of learning goes faster.
Scattered profile of characters on different objects. Ie profile hunter in one place, in another profile. There are 2 sawmills - set profile for each. Not kuchkova them too much, and newbies added.

Vegetables or mushrooms or hunting. XS. Measurements were not engaged, to be honest ;)

WulfSandors wrote:
And really apnuli it to the Expert and all was fine. Thank you very much.
Then the localization screwed up.
It looks like it.

S
SS44 19.02.20

And it is possible more in detail - how do they pump? That's just... I Have beginners just hopeless already Hz. how much(((

H
HyHeXacce 19.02.20

SS44
Send them to other buildings, markets, gardens,camp hunter, etc.

A
Aram231e 19.02.20

This is a bug, if you need a master, then upgrade them to expert, and to pump just give some work