3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vandarloh 19.02.20 10:44 pm

Hello guys help to find a mod to run function (Fallout 4)

saw mod on the run function and does not give it value but now during the game I press shift he is running constantly starts visit I hachu that he ran current while holding shift and not pressing runs pressed once stopped help please
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 19.02.20

begins to visit I hachu that he ran current
Spoiler

In the options find the toggle button.

p
psythra 19.02.20

vandarloh

n
nestrbob 19.02.20

vandarloh
Constant running in the game because while running GG energy and the button for permanent run is useless . If you need GG to run , then press accelerate .
PS Learn Russian language , and then just a nightmare .

g
grothex 19.02.20

uh! slyuschyay! Harada of Russkaya language Yes!?!))))

s
saa0891 19.02.20

vandarloh wrote:
now during the game I press shift he is running constantly starts visit I hachu that he ran current while holding shift and not pressing runs pressed once stopped help please
Themes INI dig a little config,everything is customizable most likely under [Controls],it is necessary to describe the specific parameter.

nestrbob wrote:
Constant running in the game because while running GG energy and the button for permanent run is useless . If you need GG to run , then press accelerate .
I'm certainly go nuts with some friends,the author asked the simplest thing (that would be running worked while holding the SHIFT key,not a press) and instead of that to help him or pass by if you don't know him begin to advise any nonsense.

v
vandarloh 19.02.20

saa0891
ATP then just some trolls they sit even in the game unplayable and suggest nonsense and normal adekvatnyh userow immediately ban nonsens
a mod I saw on the run just didn't work. LAN pridetsa search
the essence misrepresented what I hachu in suture clamped shift runs released will nabajit but not as much as here but it will shift opreza he runs into something and runs seravno sadness
the simplest ask for help and to sense zero current can Troll language and my nenravitsa that shit

N
Noran 19.02.20

saa0891
I of course later on, although the author had already said on the subject multipost...
...but this is damn it?!
saa0891 wrote:
I'm certainly go nuts with some friends,the author asked the simplest thing (that would be running worked while holding the SHIFT key,not a press) and instead of that to help him or pass by if you don't know him begin to advise any nonsense.
The delusion is that I have identified, because in the fourth Palace character exactly what sprintout for shiftu, that is, for me, anyway; I did it easily, but if the topic starter is a moron and can not go to control settings and change the caps (or whatever) to shift what I have already informed - that is his problem.
And he a stupid redneck, which normally can not convey his idea (if, suddenly, he meant, not a sprint, and normal running, which is really not situatsia) should be ashamed of such companions and there is nothing there to shield.
Oh yeah, all the holiday.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

Norаn wrote:
The delusion is that I have identified, because in the fourth Palace character exactly what sprintout for shiftu, that is, for me, anyway; I did it easily, but if the topic starter is a moron and can not go to control settings and change the caps (or whatever) to shift what I have already informed - that is his problem.
Nonsense you write,because CAPS is switching from running to walking,and the SHIFT is accelerating,besides you hike did not understand what the author wanted themes,although I have written and so easy,acceleration is enabled when a single SHIFT is pressed,and the author had that it worked on hold,like many shooters,I personally do not see this as a problem,Yes, but the essence is not in it.

v
vandarloh 19.02.20

Norаn
you yourself Makarov or bull me exactly who you and what you wrote do you even own ponimaesh you PI sheesh what a caps lock at least you know the function of this key is a switch but does not affect the way which I need for the sprint, which hachu as in duty stakes and tamu similar G the vehicles are running while pressing the keys shift may he should birati let go of the shift he stopped not understand that PPC just not as the game hit the escape fift he rested and serovno runs like so AI I EO silent has some advantages in terms of gamplay and your protege like a log floating down the river stink all Sori for the mistakes of your grey matter ought to fix it

around the vein stupid console port as usual, the game sold for the console and its practice to play on PC like I played privalumai need a series of baraban and sticks

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

vandarloh
Solution:
Spoiler

N
Noran 19.02.20

vandarloh
Quiet... quiet. Exhale. Don't worry. Now, just calm down and listen to me... no offense... no offense... but you're stupid. Just admit it, because there are definitely smart people, someone to something succeed and the other may be dumb as a cork. Here you're stupid, but if you get it, you'll have a chance to get rid of congenital stupidity through self-improvement...

saa0891
Carl, you know, I mean, I have it on sprintec SIPTU, without the shift not sprintf, or someone hands curves, or I'm just blessed.
And yet, I said I understood perfectly Pithecanthropus, and then I just wrote what I could think of other (fact of the stupidity of a topic that does not negate).
Well, Yes, in fairness, this mammal could use a pair of commas, because of the context of his posts not to pull. And Troll it rightly, at his age you need to teach the lessons and not in toys to sit. In any case, to sit in toys after lessons.

v
vandarloh 19.02.20

N0NAKK
htitybt ghj,ktvs ythj;lfwf do translation

v
vandarloh 19.02.20

Norаn
lessons to sit your writings current under the heroin have to read otherwise what to understand the same thing Pisces is the third post in a row commas your grey shit in your head itself will deliver and I vpadlu if you running the shift then I crawl I'm probably XS

N
Noran 19.02.20

vandarloh
vandarloh wrote:
lessons to sit your writings current under the heroin
I fully agree with these lines but not with you.
vandarloh wrote:
commas your grey shit
But I have a point at the end of sentences XD. And in fact: why is shit gray? You watched what my chair? What are you, my cleaner-accelis? Barack, is that you?! So why the fuck are you not scrubbing my toilet, and well run, and that bananas would not get!
Claims on the spelling of removable. Guys, it's OK, Barack, from Kenya, I gave him access to the Internet cut off, everything will be OK.
vandarloh wrote:
not what to understand the same thing Pisces is the third post in a row
So I will write in the fourth, Gator, well you nichrome not understand))).

N
Noran 19.02.20

vandarloh
There is a big cancer-it should be. Meter under 4. In General, it won't hurt me, I'm so on snakely zodiac recall.
And anyway, how is it you write? Damn Kenyan, you managed to escape from the room or you find there is a cable from Ineta bit and stuck it into the netbook that the habit instead of drugs in the stomach are?
Well, according to tradition, right will die what you wish)))

s
saa0891 19.02.20

Norаn wrote:
either that or I'm blessed.
Apparently there's no other explanation for what you write nonsense, I can not find,because in Fallout 4 acceleration is working by pressing SHIFT and not retention,of course it can hold but there is no any sense because when you let go of SHIFT GG will continue to run.

N
Noran 19.02.20

saa0891 wrote:
in Fallout 4 acceleration is working by pressing SHIFT
Magic. And perhaps, you, proletarian comrades, simply hands curves and grow below the belt.
Anyway, post dull fecal mass, TS - explicit cattle, downright stereotypical, uneducated, aggressive rednecks don't understand your attempts, Ala, lical gaping armor, a broad chest to close that individual from wicked world. When the cat shits on the rug, her shit poke, to not to do that. If people allow such, they are not only shit, as cu, in the comments will be, but life can deliver honest citizens trouble. Although, maybe you just have a lot in common, who knows...

s
saa0891 19.02.20

Norаn wrote:
Magic. And perhaps, you, proletarian comrades, simply hands curves and grow below the belt.
No magic there,just the mechanics in Falout 4 is such as I have described (from the hands and from the fact that you are blessed here that does not depend on) ,why write all this nonsense I do not understand,tip for the future,the water in the posts would be a good idea not to pour,to read your crap absolutely does not deliver.

Norаn wrote:
Anyway, post dull fecal mass, TS - explicit cattle, downright stereotypical, uneducated, aggressive rednecks don't understand your attempts, Ala, lical gaping armor, a broad chest to close that individual from wicked world.
You hike some thing on the starter,mind you I'm not a word about it said,I generally do not care about him,I have discussed only the control of the game,it just surprises me the reaction of some people,instead of that to write something on the subject well or pass if you don't know the solution,begin to write any delirium.

v
vandarloh 19.02.20

saa0891
that you hammer on it is a Troll and fishing LEVL
his cats poke in the shit that shit on the carpet that in his mind he knows the current
quotecat is an animal and the animal should be free to not shit on the carpet and those who keep any animal in captivity and think that's the true test I shield divaderme