3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IngWarrr 19.02.20 10:46 pm

DLC Legend of Dead Kel (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

The legendary pirate Dead Kel and his accomplices on the fearsome North sea Amalura. Embark on a journey to the distant Island of the hanged. Open new weapons and maps of Twist of fate to defeat the inhabitants of the island. Grab fortress Gravholt, perform many additional tasks and fight enemies.

based on the release from the DLC THETA, from which removed all the localization, except English and includes an upgrade to version 1.002, and enclosing a tablet from THETA

KoAR.The.Legend.of.Dead.Kel.DLC.Setup.exe
73 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zmeigo 19.02.20

and the game again will have to undergo?

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

no, in the magazine there is a new quest

Z
Zmeigo 19.02.20

after installation,why is it gone and the current is again over start

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

you probably tablet from SKIDROW, where saves are stored in a different folder, just copy them from the folder X:/ Documents and Settings/ username/ Local Settings/ Application Data/ SKIDROW/ 102500/ Storage in the folder X:/ My Documents/ My Games/ Reckoning

Z
Zmeigo 19.02.20

thank you)

d
dumbless 19.02.20

good DLS, the main chain was held during the evening, then climbed on the island side quests - the extra 10 hours of gameplay
the only bad - raised the maximum level, and remained 40(

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

it turns out a short game? night+10 hours of side quests?

G
Grimu4ij 19.02.20

IngWarrr; short game??????????????? it is only at DLS for 10 hours... the game itself I have passed with 80 something.. and not all of them made and a lot of screw up.. PS: if on the DLS took me about 6 hours for everything. well, if the same continues then all fly away.. Bought in origin..the benefit is not borzeyut and is only 200 and not 300 as usual

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

ugh Yes I imagined that he was playing for the evening

E
Extreme91 19.02.20

Oh, and che are so big size: 676 MB ?
The author, it must be installed in the directory with the game?

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

Extreme91 Yes, in the directory with the game, great because the DLC will increase the size of the game world of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for 15% and will bring a lot of new quests, new dungeons, a selection of memorable characters, enemies and their variations, and 8 types of armor and shields, and 18 weapons and new skills.

E
Extreme91 19.02.20

IngWarrr
wow, thank you! Respect definitely! cool, just need to pass first a basic plot))
after install this DLC saves and just performance not lost????

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

no not lost, just in the magazine there is a new quest regardless of the passage of the plot, if there is a pirates of SKIDROW you need saves folder X:/Documents and Settings/ username/Local Settings/Application Data/SKIDROW/102500/Storage should be moved to the folder X:/ My Documents/My Games/Reckoning

H
HakKiller 19.02.20

Armor would be the same as the artifact it would be super

E
Extreme91 19.02.20

IngWarrr
I was just the opposite, the saves were in my documents. I was moved to a hidden folder on the drive

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

if you just copied the original saves are saved in my documents, the hidden is not being used

o
ongar 19.02.20

that's all the damn save is gone and nowhere to find

o
ongar 19.02.20

finally a folder can not be found

I
IngWarrr 19.02.20

ongar
do the show hidden files and folders

o
ongar 19.02.20