3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DerilSnow 19.02.20 10:46 pm

The chance to Loot things (Diablo 2)

Hello to all players. I play on the server and hope that experienced players will help the Council (bulls Les Tam --->) char is a druid 44лвл hung rags with the chance to loot the mage. things 234% on normal 10 times felled Mephisto drop always yellow clothes and Baal also note: slag slag shit ) green fodder and gold is ((( on NT andariel drenched 5 times too slag. on normal at LVL 25 flew all right and I shavatsara nicer ashamed of their rags. why now slag the current flying ? Chinese random ?
43 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 19.02.20

10 visits - nifiga not statistics.
Well on normal you're probably not MF-Il and went himself and had the quest drop - there blue is a rarity.

D
DerilSnow 19.02.20

I was referring to 10 visits in a row )))) usually 5-6 visits a smoke break )and then go and go and slag (

N
NSKuber 19.02.20

you have a lot of calls for cut-Tata.

f
fortunatte 19.02.20

tried to mephala or ball on a Hella run

D
DerilSnow 19.02.20

Ie is stupid to increase the chance and be happy ?

K
Kompot iz grush 19.02.20

on normal 10 times felled Mephisto
On mephala have to run 10 times, and thousands.

D
DerilSnow 19.02.20

know how to read or what ?? 10 times in a row UTB does not mean that only 10 times in my life

C
ChronoExp[unv] 19.02.20

go to hell and sway. MF can not get more all the same will solve everything random

b
boctokSurp 19.02.20

So, juice if that is correct, from the point of view of theories.
I tell him what I saw in practice.
I ran once upon a time just as you are a druid, so I liked this Persian...so for 2-3 months of the game they I barely oodel mercu. There are a few reasons:
The lack of teleport, which obviously delays the race, and in the end the day well if you do 100 MF runs(and have a 300 somewhere)
MF 200 seems to be not solve, but actually, the more MF the better, BUT a druid with high MF is not Sora, and if he's a wolf the more he doesn't overwhelm anyone, and barely other requires expensive gear which you naturally are not.
I can only advise. While the druid LVL 44 like you said. Put it on a shelf in the corner, upgrade your Sorka 3 days will make Sora LVL 80. And start MFERIT on HELLE. Give her about 350 MF, the more you allow yourself until you can't. Then you can increase if you feel that you can. Average figures in your case will such 1-1.5 minutes race for mephala. No smoke breaks. Doing 50-100 runs at him , then look at its capabilities, it is possible to run again. For the week, Sora, put this on the druid , not top armor, but it is acceptable for life in hell.

D
DerilSnow 19.02.20

boctokSurp thanks for the advice. Everything on the shelves and clear

r
razi52 19.02.20

Boctoc as 300мф to do Sorka something? Clothes what? well, ol=) I have about 250, with 50 more to take XS=)

b
boctokSurp 19.02.20

Razi Sorka easy and 900 to do)) But let in a row.
Armor given that you are a public sector: 4 socket+4Perf topaza and / or if you're lucky collect Lem+KO+Tir runeword/ over time sculders+perf topaz/ =on average 100 MF
Hat Shako, or Tarka with 35мф+1-3топаза=50-100 MF
Ring think no need to explain every 25-30 MF
Gloves 25-40МФ
Boots 25-50 MF
Belt 30МФ(goldwrap)
Carmike 5-7мф in the chest. On the swap you can keep a gull or Ali Baba. Most importantly if gloves, boots, Tarka will not be unique, and say a blue or yellow thing, then look for these to be any more useful mods on them, such as ESTs, FRW , FHR...actually hard to say when I don't know what you can afford and what not.
My standard Merca Blizz Sora always dressed so.
TR set full+SS+WT+Chanse guard+2 perf nagelring+Gheedfortune
with ISTAMI(can Topaz is a matter of taste) in the hat and armor ~400MF

b
backspace.by 19.02.20

Tr enough booking+belt+Amul. (full MF with Tr set) and a hat for example the same Shaq+East/perf Topaz or even 3*perf Topaz any cap and place the sticks gull, or the same akalis with ist...

b
boctokSurp 19.02.20

Backspace play with my lag. Full TR+SS and MF is acceptable and survival at altitude. And combos with TR set Kaka. Better then normal to get dressed in the Viper/scolders and etc....

b
backspace.by 19.02.20

Kaka not Kaka. And cuts and Def, and MF more than skullders+goldwrap, and skills/mana/life. although with that Full TR+SS and MF is acceptable and survival at altitude, in principle, I agree...

m
matrexa 19.02.20

I'm sorry, but you FKR not hovering? and why is her SS, she lives with merc is fine, but the same spirit is 55фхр, 35фкр, life, mana, 2 skills, Reza...

b
backspace.by 19.02.20

well, I chose block + DR, can be without block... FKR enough, but I have a hood ring 10 FCR have (19 strons++) break point for lightning has passed (87 FCR) and MF is enough..

m
matrexa 19.02.20

I mean comrade in FOTR, 10 frame tele - tin. but in General, the owner-a gentleman.
ps by the Way, and break the lightning did not 78? on jsp write it.

K
Kompot iz grush 19.02.20

By the way, and break the lightning did not 78?

b
boctokSurp 19.02.20

me body not a bit annoying when you ping 300 to notice the difference between 10 and 9...frame and max frame mforce NN...50 FCR is and that is enough for me