3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
back_inUSSR 19.02.20 10:46 pm

What Nerevarinom? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I am interested in this topic. And the hero of oblivion, no one could find about them mentioning?
40 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psihodolb 19.02.20

200 years have passed. (=

J
JPG 19.02.20

200 years is only the oblivion crisis)
And so the priestess of Azura (partner) shouts: take me, Nerevar. The hero of oblivion is just a word.

P
Psihodolb 19.02.20

Do not confuse with Nerevar Nerevarinom... (=

J
JPG 19.02.20

Yes, I know) Is the only thing that somehow recalls our past exploits just)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 19.02.20

And the hero of oblivion, no one could find about them mentioning?

In the book, one about the oblivion crisis was written and YY the last part was mentioned there.

b
back_inUSSR 19.02.20

Well, no, nerevarin immortal same. at least it would be something...especially like during the events of oblivion, in Skyrim it went, no?

m
morthurert 19.02.20

In oblivion passed the word that Nerevarin organized an expedition to the continent of the dragons, but since then nothing is heard about him.

N
NinjaVombad 19.02.20

Bassist Dropout just the same he is an ordinary man
JPG it's all dark elves shout, Ala Talos save us

J
JPG 19.02.20

Mm.. Just do the hero Talos Nords Dunmer OO why are you screaming?

b
back_inUSSR 19.02.20

Come he an ordinary man?)
according to legend, he was immortal, plus his reincarnation in Morrowind (the hero) is a divine disease, Corprus, gives immortality, but disfigures the body and spirit> with the Nerevarine removed the negative effects of this disease. virtual immortality, plus immunity to diseases. teach materiel, sir!

d
dehydrated 19.02.20

Bassist Dropout

>especially like during the events of oblivion, in Skyrim it went, no?

To Akavir it flooded.

NinjaVombad

>just the same he is an ordinary man

But the future Nerevarin picked up Corprus from assistant Dagoth Ur and recovered from its negative effects, leaving only the positive, including immortality. So-and-so the story wines, and you forgot. :3

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

I fought necromancers in the back of Forte, they are mentioned in his cries.

V
Viorde 19.02.20

I have a feeling that you of the game is not passed:
Nerevar after the restoration of the colony on Caldhame went on an expedition to Akavir.
As mentioned earlier, in the process of passing the story picks up divine disease Corprus, and recover from the negative effects of becoming immortal. Further, his fate is not known
The hero of oblivion in Dragash Islands have adopted the power of Sheogorath, and later completely turned into him. In Skyrim, even a quest associated with it where in the dialogue he mentions the oblivion crisis and his involvement in it, and about Martin.

N
NinjaVombad 19.02.20

Hero of oblivion in Dragash Islands have adopted the power of Sheogorath, and later completely turned into him where is this coming from?

Well, that is, his course was called Sheogorath but is it all so?

V
Viorde 19.02.20

Yes, it is. 1. In the chain of quests in the shivering Isles the saying goes. 2. Go through the quest in Skyrim seems to be taken for the quest in Solitude. And it will meet.

V
Vortigaunt256 19.02.20

In-game books read plenty about the crisis in oblivion...

b
back_inUSSR 19.02.20

how about. became Sheogorath...somehow in a head did not come. thank you ) pass quest )

A
AnimaTeuR 19.02.20

The hero of oblivion do not understand much! There are hints that he finally became Sheogorath after replaced him on the throne(And I think it is likely)! I found a diary Fanatical fan(Well, the one who becomes a companion after the passage of the arena) So it says that he was sent to kill the Grand Champion of the Arena(Tobish GG oblivion), he has successfully managed the hero cut the throat and left in the woods to be eaten by bears.(((( So we have to think again Yes a year is about the chronology of events, but as for me, so this game can only become interesting!

s
stalkerHEMUL 19.02.20

'animateur, is unlikely, because 200 years have passed, he's probably the next champion his throat slit...

V
Viorde 19.02.20

Or just justified his sudden care.