3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20 10:47 pm

Re PS (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

For spawn weapons at the NPC meets only the file character_desc_general or something else ? Trying to re-equip the NPC close to the original ERS (there is a mod and I do not particularly like the fact that there are renegades running around in the swamps with all sorts of IEDs and AK-74 with optics, as , indeed, cystonebuy), it seems everything is done correctly, but before downloading the new games like crash is (popping up a black screen and the mouse cursor appears, log errors like not) have just 5-6 were tested for the presence of typos in the names despawning weapons\ammo - most of it. only noticed that some are not spelled out flashlight (device_torch \n - it's the flashlight ?), because of this maybe ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 19.02.20

could a mod delete..................... ?!

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

zwweerr
can he be removed ? I'm sorry, but what advice, this is the answer.

G
Glnai 19.02.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Though I am not sure how to do it. but I dare to suggest that if it is mod then it may not be so simple, and it is best to ask a question in the group/forum mod/Ap-pro.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Glnai
hmm, need to try, thanks

R
Ramzan.. 19.02.20

Look in this file, maybe something will find trade_generic
Here is the path to the file gamedata\configs\misc\trade trade_generic

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Рамзан24032000
so it's the idea to just file with the dealer. I fix weapons, zaspanie at the NPC.

R
Ramzan.. 19.02.20

trade_generic This file for all the NPCs....but more so they've already for merchants

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Рамзан24032000
Oh, you mean trade with NPCs ? no, I don't need this.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Рамзан24032000
I have this problem, there is a HARDWARE mod 3.2, the idea is it needs to be hardcore, and in some ways it is. BUT walk on the moor all sorts of renegades with an IED. this is not hardcore and crap, because its SVU is mine and is already crazy for the first 2-3 hours of the game in the HARDCORE fashion. so I want to make the weapons the NPC is almost like the original, ie, no renegade with the AK-74 and SVU on the moor, only mp5s, rifles and all sorts of FORTS-12. Some of that weapons fell gradually into the hands, from mustard to normal, instead of all at once in the beginning. not much interesting coming out.

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 19.02.20

Files with the name a La character_desc_... should be a few, if I remember correctly. At each location, and each must be edited (though in CHN don't remember, but in the RFP so). Departures can be if in fashion, for example, a certain NPC spelled out AK with mounted grenade launcher, and You just change the AK to a shotgun, and the grenade launcher remains. The same nonsense with optics and silencers. Yet we must not forget to change them ammo when changing weapons. Oh, and do not add these files, food, medicines, etc., spawn them describes the other files.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Dmitry
how about, thank you. in fashion has already been spelled out AK with all sorts of devices like лр300, сиг550 and г36. true, the L85 was kind of current with a silencer, and I told him the grenade launcher ordered. although, the configs of the weapons the grenade launcher and he seems to cling to. and what about character_desc_... in the file with the locations spelled out there purely quest original characters (well, Sidor, for example, wolf, Lebedev and other such), but in general the usual NPCs. we need these devices detected, can reel in their business. Oh, by the way, so it should look like a string with an Abakan with a scope and a grenade launcher - wpn_abakan = 1, scope , launcher n ?

D

kind of, yeah. By the way, some kits can be put only after the upgrade, if there's any conflict here? In General, you can check if this is the problem. In the ERS net to give GG a shotgun with optics, and to start a new game. If there is a departure, then it interferes. If the departure isn't, I was wrong.
I'm faced with departures from these files. In CHN rearmed after all, and reconfigured gang War (well, fun I had the crowd in a quarter of the hundreds of stalkers to storm a military checkpoint, when the whole gang shelled warriors with an RPG-7 and RG-6, and those watered with machine guns). But the best TD in the game gave me a bug. Now I think that it was not necessary to issue equipment in addition to weapons and ammunition, but that's just speculation, the exact answer I have found.
PS. Don't know how to ERS, but in the RFP if to give the NPC a knife, he will use if necessary.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Dmitry
ie, you have a game immediately crashes, and so on ? hmm, interesting, I have at the start, apparently distanbances renegades or something, even though I have 5 times rechecked after posting the topic. and by the way, I have no bug, just a black screen with an arrow.

z
zwweerr 19.02.20

directness is a sign of sincerity ))

D

I blamed mercenaries who in the storyline was there, but never found the error. Any idea what the problem appeared later, did not have the inventory to give food and medicines, they other files are written. But if that was the reason, not 100% sure.

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Dmitry
no, I did not add them. clean the weapon and cartridges changed. most likely, there's something askew ordered a silencer or grenade launcher.

v
vitalya777 19.02.20

Grigorovich ask))):-)

s
s4oc 01.05.22

good afternoon how to create a dialogue for the exchange of weapons with npc who will tell