3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 19.02.20 10:47 pm

How to add settlers to the new settlement? (Fallout 4)

Established a settlement on plays. fed island. The island is large, and the settlers few. Maybe there's a way how they cheat to make 100 pieces?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag dobra 19.02.20

_nick69_
Cheats have not seen these, could a mod or trainer there is. And so I do not know. How much they cost, put 1-2 lighthouse and they gradually came. You also need a settlement normally organize: protection, space, food, water.

E
Evgen_82 19.02.20

drive kicks tried not ? (sarcasm) keep medic to spawn all animals https://yadi.sk/d/BkHTjFJFmVmdd you will find number in the section where the machines for the weapon online and the reservation later in the section the junk will find their NPCs,then get rid of it you've made NPCs in the archive open the folder NPC_Workshop in the file such as NPC_Workshop.esp And NPC_Workshop_Creatures.esp Now they have to throw in a folder Data. And would probably just use the nexus mod Manager

s
sewerus123 19.02.20

_nick69_
put the radio tower and they will go there

M
Mag dobra 19.02.20

sewerus123
Will, but very slowly.
For example, not far from the castle there is an island. Where before there was some settlement. Personally I got there by using the console command. Kill there monsters. Another kind of tower activated. In General, arranged the settlement, set a beacon, you know, and no one came)) Because to get there nor how to use commands not(

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 19.02.20

If the SDK is available, look at the source of the radio tower, highlight the commands run through the console / or make your script. If pinned.

V
Vindly 19.02.20

_nick69_
you can raise charisma beyond, after all settlements to be relocated again and the charisma to get it

_
_nick69_ 19.02.20

MoRoZ One
I already have 11 people. In the end it will be ~20. And this is not enough on this island.
Vladimir Shu1tz
Too difficult. I am only a little user.

m
maksim_0 19.02.20

Install mod to in settlements could be well 50,100,9999 settlers.

l
lordspas 19.02.20

_nick69_
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_uvelichennoe_kolichestvo_poselentsev_i_neogranichennoe_stroitelstvo_versiya_1_2-111287/ catch and do not worry)

s
smbdsmoke 19.02.20

Send from other villages, select ID, poputeshestvovat on the island, moveto player.

_
_nick69_ 19.02.20

CPAllianceP
I don't pick them up and the other villages need, but to create.

s
smbdsmoke 19.02.20

_nick69_
then, see the console command in the English wiki. In Russian they are almost gone.

i
irves 19.02.20

The settlers... I put the beacon on assignment to locations in a cottage by the sea. the place is vile, just awful! The slope is steep the fence is not put two of one house completely destroyed and the debris is not removed. When to plant vegetables they hang in the air))) in Short, the horror! Plus one-sea side by a steep cliff. The fence was not needed. And here in this vile place I have gathered 9 of settlers, and three brahmin! Don't know where Brahmins are pure , thick naturally without load i.e. not from the caravan strayed. To feed I can't no matter how much planted plants shows that food zero! Let me know if I can send them to another village where everything is?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 19.02.20

player.placeatme
Creates the specified NPC or object near you.

R
Rostislav Goncharov 19.02.20

Zombi_anarchist wrote:
player.placeatme