3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vavan07 19.02.20 10:47 pm

Setting PILGRIM (Fallout 4)

Who uses ENB preset called PILGRIM - Dread the Commonwealth? Looks gorgeous, but this cinematic narrow screen (just like in the evil within) is a little annoying. Where it shuts down?
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-NiKiToS- 19.02.20

Vavan07
Folder enb file ENBEFFECTPOSTPASS.fx.ini string letterbox = true/false (on/off contraction), "letterbox" Ratio = 2.35 is the manual setting I set somewhere 1.80 - 1.90. Can call up the settings menu directly in the game, but can't remember what button.
from 1:30 overlook this very function.

V
Vavan07 19.02.20

-NiKiToS-
Understood. END button opens the menu and there is this option.

D
Dima Nguen 19.02.20

Vavan07
No, not opens. Tried already. In such a case?

V
Vavan07 19.02.20

Dima Nguen
And you all need downloaded? There should be a kernel enbdev.com naturally he mod and a preset for the mod. I have also not opened until the preset I downloaded.

L
LRS 19.02.20

Welcome. I night a strange glitch with the palette. When in range of vision you receive any illuminant and gamma becomes yellow if you want to take the camera so no illuminator or blue. Because of this, in the settlements at night a complete mess. Gamma jumps as crazy.
Thread who has encountered this problem?
Files put everything right, everything according to the instructions with nexusmods. No mods to the lighting present, the test on a clean game.

M
Mick Osfer 19.02.20

shift+enter there in the right hand column look for a familiar place