3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Tatarincev 19.02.20 10:47 pm

The problem with the Roach (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After patch 1.10 is my Roach turned black and without the mane. A new patch, I moved as soon as he left, but did not notice the horse, I rarely use it. And here here decided to ride, and uses this miracle. She's even more on the Black Mara looks like her eyes are red... Have someone else this happens? Any mods I didn't put...
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 19.02.20

Leh Tatarintsev
Well Emhyr van em race ,you can only reap jerebko stallion who same as you describe it.
Rejoice that you have a roach in General is, because I have one instead of a roach flew blinkers,saddle, and saddlebags.

L
Leha Tatarincev 19.02.20

Danil01
Do you have tin was =)
But I have Amhara did not take even a horse. Yes and no mane what then...

D
Dzhoel Miller 19.02.20

I just noticed I also have the black without the mane( the Developers said they will soon release a patch-fix that will resolve this and other problems of patch 1.10)

D
Dos Mon 19.02.20

on shaved ))

S
SecondMate 19.02.20

Pigius
The patch for the patch? As always))0

S
Sayu 19.02.20

The problem with Roach - somehow it just POPs up a humorous response: Not moving?

S
Ser Gregor 19.02.20

Leh Tatarintsev
Reinstall the game and update all the previous versions of the patches.
P. S. in addition to that which you stood.

L
Leha Tatarincev 19.02.20

SecondMate
Skyrim climbed everywhere)

P
Psihodolb 19.02.20

Must be contagious... yesterday roach was normal, but today suddenly turned black... don't see much of a problem, but in a strange way... (=

L
Leha Tatarincev 19.02.20

And I corrected this situation with this modded More Horses Mod which is found here. Was delighted, but after a time roach again turned black. And it's weird. because the game at that time took a resource from a mod, not default. The horse was not supposed to turn black...

D
Danil01 19.02.20

Leh Tatarintsev
Roach, goes to the Solarium! Face it! :)

s
syryy 19.02.20

You are blue, so the black rules.....

A
AndruhaGruz 19.02.20

Hi all.I'm certainly not the topic.but can someone tell me I have to play a roach was black in colour and no mane.That kind of nonsense?It was the norm. set the stone of the heart. also all the rules.played a couple of days.roach turned black.

T
Thoothless 19.02.20

AndruhaGruz
The saddle of the devil or the Devil's saddle (can't remember how) wore? Just as it was, I downloaded a safe made before that and all okay.

A
AndruhaGruz 19.02.20

WitcherPlayer
Thank you!Tested and true all the rules.but I later asked.12-15 hours already passed on the black Roach.so what do you have to be humble.Thanks again.

1948865 19.02.20

Psihodel
AndruhaGruz
WitcherPlayer
Roach takes a demonic form when equipped with the saddle: nose belching smoke, on the neck appears specific rags(which is why the mane is lost), the color becomes black, his eyes turn black. When removing this miracle, roach takes his normal form, well, except that the mane is not as it first appears. The idea of developers apparently... All the main bugs (textures female characters, scabbard, immortal enemies, roach without a model of the capes on the neck) appear only in the usual game, because in ANY+ everything is fine. The only identified problem is NEITHER the absence of the sheath from Ophir saber and scabbard zabagovan have several new swords from DLS. As for me, this is the most problematic patch 1.07 even not be compared with him. Waiting for the next very much poganyat patch.
Screen roach later skins.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 19.02.20

Also roach is black, and I wore no saddles, all of by default,started a REGULAR new game.In the White garden it is black in Velen has become a routine, and then also turned black. It's time for the meat to pass,apparently)))))

Spoiler

I
Ialala 19.02.20

So rejoice! Instead of roach rode Cirina of Kalpi))

P
Psihodolb 19.02.20

One million nine hundred forty eight thousand eight hundred sixty five
Roach takes a demonic form, when equipped with saddle

Uh... well nothing that I haven't even played the expansion?... And Yes, it was empirically found out that my Roach turns black only when traveling on Skellige, to the White garden and kaer Morhen... In Velenje she's still the good old Roach... (=

1948865 19.02.20

Psihodel
Should have warned me... a Bug. The same as with the sheath, the same as with the equipment of the school of the wolf. Apparently it does not depend on specific points of the passage. Patch stood up very crooked - it's a fact - here on the forum, there was already a topic about the missing patch file.bundle in the folder content/patch0/bundles. Waiting for the continuation of this epic.