3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_______________________ 19.02.20 10:48 pm

Not working cheats (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Not working cheats (codes) in the Russian version. What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 19.02.20

Download the safe where all the codes activated. But his career failed. If the site has one. Try to put a layout on OE is the default. All the codes in my opinion there capital letters are introduced. Something difficult in their activation there's nothing

_
_______________________ 19.02.20

M5SG0C
Very useful answer.
As you are correct zadolbali. Someone asks a question about the pirates of a game - you write : buy a license, asks for cheats - you write : don't use cheats. Why such comments to write?
But in fact I have one code to enter that would be in the showroom, new cars, and all of them-just need to buy.

M
M5SG0C 19.02.20

SDRBB
I'm not quite right. There are games in which no codes will not do. But why codes to Need for Speed? I personally have none of the games in this series none of the code did not work.

r
rasta-frysta 19.02.20

M5SG0C
All tin in nfs with cheats)

A
Alexander_Vesker 19.02.20

SDRBB
version 1.1 don't work.Chita wrote under 1.0.there are saves with all the cars.well, or put 1.0

_

M5SG0C
But in fact I have one code to enter that would be in the showroom, new cars, and all of them-just need to buy. - you it saw?
Well, if-I'm sorry if you were offended. Just a little boiling

M
M5SG0C 19.02.20

SDRBB
I discovered a secret content using programs rather than codes.
What are the grievances? I understand you perfectly ?.

M
M5SG0C 19.02.20

rasta-frysta
What do you mean?

_

M5SG0C
Cheats I needed something to unlock the cars from the dlc, but I already solved the problem for Chita unlockallthings (on a different save game dabbled), but I already found some patcher and cheats work.

_

M5SG0C wrote:
What do you mean?
The campaign is just sarcasm