3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20 10:48 pm

Save the previous part did not see the game (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

There are sohranki from the previous one-passed it and all the extras.The game does not see them!WTF??? Put them in all folders on the drive where possible and not possible. And AppData lokal and saved games where the second its created in the beginning. A large bolt.It's a shame.The first took place pondering and delving into the lore of the game.Tell me what's wrong.
z.s. I think maybe the first install and you don't get at the end-maybe crenulate something...where am I being obtuse?
Windows tenth RePack from'qoob if that
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasok100letnii 19.02.20

C:\Users\Vasok\Saved Games personally I have here are from the first and second
and are they then when starting a new game and there in the chair should sit down with a chick cracked

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Vasok100letnii
Yes, all true... sat down ...to import ...but hihuahua

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

and this is the most important file is 3c27a247-6b74-48e3-872a-122e4c2901e3 gamecomplete.savegame

V
Vasok100letnii 19.02.20

I, too, first time I saw the saves , saw current when the second time he created and sat down on the chair )
why not understand , God help you

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Vasok100letnii
thanks for God help...but it looks like he turned his back and smokes))) I read one brow he also danced with a tambourine...he wrote that he decided so...files sopranos needs to be in place BEFORE installing the game. Right now, I will try.
and them again...

H
Hevel 19.02.20

And someone was so moved the save game, but there is still all is not as it was. I like Eder was mayor, I moved the saved game, he suddenly joined a cult.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

all the people...proble in my sofranko(don't know what but..)...threw sohranki brow-which is laid out here below in the forum and there...but BL. not interested...it's his game not mine...((( sorry

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

players...I wasn't if I would not get to the truth...well, I could not let it go)) so the fact that I first held you... know when and forgotten something...it was here in this fuck folder! which (it is empty) due to not being wanted(as I thought) deleted at the///
2.0 Save Games Backup

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

)))) happy as LUMPY!)) FIRE!
and me.. that it almost has no effect...ENT is ENT

H
Hevel 19.02.20

so, I do not understand, it is necessary to remove?? or not to remove? what it affects?

H
Hevel 19.02.20

folder - is. saves - is. transfer of save game - is. game results - no.

H
Hevel 19.02.20

apparently not destiny, just a designer and we will live...

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Jewel
about perekachki events-after import there are a few more questions...maybe for them...but I think the game without the patch yet...just shoals of developers...will correct...the mayor is not the mayor's hnya...there was more muddied

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Jewel
you know...if I was playing a month ago, I would remember all her moves and then I generally simpler would go a short way-agreed to the proposed pipeline route/story...would have answered their questions and it would be chichipate...but I tried it and hunker down see-because I forgot some of the names/location etc....correctly say-that before a new need to pass again the old...kakbe to remind ourselves what the fuck did you even fit in this batch))

H
Hevel 19.02.20

The funny thing is - and remember too much at the time did that was right in my ideal end. Heavy so perfectionist)

A
Alfi1 19.02.20

Hi all, please tell me the solution of the first part can greatly affect the plot of the second? Or display only the main (global) solution???

E
EMPs 19.02.20

Alfi1
Well, depending on how to judge basic
for example I have in gautemala 2 letters:
- from Redrico (thanks for the help, everything fell into place, etc, etc)
- from Outpost near Ofra (add quest pleas of the mother - sister of our deceased companion first told her the truth about tincture - the letter of gratitude, the child is happy the whole village and wants to meet us and become a Guardian) and your characters (those who are familiar with you) often reminded of decisions from past games
bolucevschi Paladino - she was fired because of that concluded bargain.the deal would not go with me in the team. Although it may then change my mind. Well, sort of...hmm...nothing so interesting I do not remember, well, character creation is so clear. Well, even the abundance of constructs, perhaps also a consequence of our decision, but it is not accurate.

A
Alfi1 19.02.20

EMPs
Thanks for the info)

T
TheTigerM 27.09.20

I have a folder with backups left, and the location is correct, but the save was not seen in any way. Only downloading the forgotten first part, installing it and saving it after the final decision helped - it is created automatically and should have the end of "gamecomplete". As I understood, the second part is exactly what it is necessary for import.