3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
concluding 19.02.20 10:48 pm

Avtomobilnie-level satellites not working (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Explain to someone how it works avtomobilnye level satellites menu Complexity and whether it works at all? Now I have 8 satellites and I'm tired of everyone manually to raise the level to determine stats and skills. Enough trouble with his character. Despite the fact that the on check box in avtomobilnie worth it, no longer works or something I don't understand. I'm sorry, but my brain is broken.

Thank you.

PS.: the name of the theme in the future, suddenly more questions will arise. Well, or others will ask:)
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 19.02.20

This refers to the Persians who are still not your companions, so if you inject four level, found the satellite, without autolevel it will be level 1 with the possibility of leveling up to 4, and autolevel will be your own.
Also damn it I thought that it will cut off the opportunity to increase level companions, but alas.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

again questions casual in Topeka RPG...kind of let all me mother decides to...erase the game-RPG is not your

E
Ealendil 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
A pretentious snob

c
concluding 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
No day without a kind word to another? :) Yes I do not mind to pump each if their three or four. But now, again, I already have 8 in mind you need to keep everyone, including your character, to achieve balance and maximum potential in all combat and questo text situations. It's trite and tiring.

Y
Yushimitsy 19.02.20

Illyan
go naked armor casualised the game.Come without the members they are very casualised the game .Throw all of the inventory loot it casualised the game .
Illyan wrote:
because you swing it right you.
otherwise, not interested

D
Dryush 19.02.20

Avtomobilnie level when checked,it works but only until a meeting with party members.That is, the levels he had prior to your meeting grow and automatically and is given the skills etc. But once you meet her and then you raise him all by myself.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Yushimitsy
I agree

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

concluding
tired-play Mario...no offense..I say that to everyone who is not haveat RPG...so it's not for you...the whole tsimus what...are you doing the world for themselves...and you're ready for what you ordered...you are a slave and not a moderator...remember that you go with the flow like the rest.... do you like it? then swim along with other friends at the top))) count is a simple and at the same time, the iconic!

Y
Yushimitsy 19.02.20

Illyan
Illyan wrote:
Yushimitsy again all maksimilizirovat
I'm not here began to carry nonsense about the okazualivanie.It's an RPG and each player shakes their own way and as it is convenient.
Illyan wrote:
within reasonable limits
reasonable limits that the complexity of the game.And autoleveling shit is much more interesting to swing.Well, if you're on hard freak the hell do you vosche of autoleveling use not apaisa armor weapons don't wear one and walk the path of the damned.

E
EMPs 19.02.20

Illyan
What is the adjustment to the world, if it is random? The computer may be heresy to pump that you anyone will not do - remember the number of vine around Paladini, there is still someone - when the article is cut out of the whole class

c
chazov 02.12.20

raspisnoy1
You're a yousy asshole.