3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Viskarev 19.02.20 10:49 pm

Not loaded with flash and xeon x3460.

All kind time of days.:) The problem is the following: motherboard ECS H55H-M v1.1 is not connected the flash drive with Windows. BIOS settings put still shipped hard, even if you press F11(there you can manually choose what to boot) press the USB 2.0 and still loads from the hard. If you disable sata through BIOS, then wrote saying do not to boot why. USB flash drive working on other computer, all connected and placed. Other Boot Devices - Yes. A couple of times, miraculously still turned to run, but that's how it is - I can not understand.
The issue with Zeon: Zeon took from a friend, put, issues or 9, or 8 signals. New BIOSes there. What exactly is the problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
betasisko 19.02.20

kind of like the stick is recorded under the UEFI will not be using the booth loader to boot on older mothers BIOS.
perezapisi Rufus for BIOSICBM.

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 19.02.20

betasisko
All the old computers to read.) Wrote via WinSetupFromUSB-1-8. Multiple windows: Win6 32/64 Pro and Win10 64. And on this mother of 2 times started.))) I need exactly the point to know what to put for the normal load.)

b
betasisko 19.02.20

Dmitry Viskarya wrote:
I need exactly the point to know what to put for the normal load.)
where?
still try Rufus. will not become worse.

D

betasisko
Item in the BIOS.) Recorded Rufus didn't help.

b
betasisko 19.02.20

there seems no special, magical settings. all that is needed is to set the boot priority.
and if you try disable"usb legacy supp?

D

betasisko
Enabled by default there, I checked.))) I do know that just put the USB in the priority and it should run, nothing extraordinary, but Chet does.)))

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

so I use a DVD drive every day, potsony

b
betasisko 19.02.20

Dmitry Viskarya
is there a version with ports something wrong?

D

betasisko
No, there is no such option in the BIOS is normal to see that one that the second stick.)