3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
greyfrost 19.02.20 10:50 pm

Task \"fishing\" (Far Cry 5)

I have all the fish were caught, all the test fishing went, but the job is written to catch sturgeon, I have caught shovelnose, Belonosov, and the job still does not run, as I understand it is a bug, is there a way to restart a mission without starting a new game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 19.02.20

greyfrost
Try to change the bait for sturgeon, helped me.

a
ashleyalicia 19.02.20

greyfrost
I have this assignment for considered while catching just one fish for salmon cheeseburger but it is a fact, the job does not matter what kind of fish to catch rather it is the complexity of the translation in Russian localization. The job is that you were fishing anywhere no matter where and not necessarily marked with expert the IMPORTANT thing we must not catch sturgeon and salmon from salmon)) If after you do this, it will not work try it in the pause menu to cancel a job if the appropriate item, of course, provided that the mission is active. Well, if all of the above will not help then .......

N
Nikola1957 19.02.20

Really need to catch 3 fish of different species where indicated Skylar. The choice of locations is random. But fish caught in these areas before taking the quest count.
The task is to find not obnovlennie place with sturgeon.
The tip on Skylar, you can get in the beginning of the game without leaving the island of Datca, and get on an empty map just three marks fishing spots... all easily and quickly. But all somewhere in a hurry...

a
ashleyalicia 19.02.20

Nikola1957
I did fish did not catch up to this job and it I was credited with the capture of one salmon for cheeseburger ie I was sent to catch a fish to lure the bear and when I caught her I magnola simultaneously two tasks like Skylar's waiting for me on the pier and that should go to feed this salmon bear. Here is a quote from other resources After setting Everything you need we go to gain experience, alternately catching a fishing rod are different. the types of fish. But you can quickly finish the task immediately catching a red fish.

N
Nikola1957 19.02.20

ashleyalicia
I caught not five, not six admirals... don't feel the need to drive to the final game each time, once admired the titles, and that's enough. I'm interested to pump the hero and explore hirelings, and not to hit the muzzle bosses.
I admit that the quest can be closed with one throw, why not? Such jokes are not uncommon in games. Just can check... I haven't gotten to Skylar in the new game. But if it works in this particular case, when the quest is two-thirds completed and red fish had already been caught?
Proposed two solutions to the problem...

N
Nikola1957 19.02.20

Did not work with one casting... presumably, there are plenty of conditions under which it works. Just go and catch kokanee happened, but to close the quest - not. The salmon had just read.
But vyyasnil: place of perch and salmon Skylar always gives the same - and to catch these fish any rocks and everywhere.
With sturgeon - the possibilities... had to catch and Belonosov and shovelnose sturgeons, and simple, and expert...

N
Nikola1957 19.02.20

While MNU two ideas: the bug that fixed the last patch, or with salmon, the same parsley, as a sturgeon: each game is a different salmon... and salmon fishing, maybe more than with sturgeon.

N
Nikola1957 19.02.20

ashleyalicia wrote:
catch one sturgeon, then one perch and in the end ALL of salmon fishing rod and bait have absolutely nothing to do with how and fishing!
Not... the order in which to catch fish - no difference. Can even before taking the quest. And here is the place for sturgeon - only one. Prescribed quest. And the bait - fifty-fifty. You can get to a simple place, but you can on expert. And the last simple fly does not work.
ashleyalicia wrote:
well she said about the sturgeon and all started to catch his hundredweights
I do not understand - about what speech... the whole localization job is to catch one bass, one salmon and one sturgeon. Plus applied map promising sites fishing to get the bait. Curvature is available - for example, I had no idea that the paddlefish and shovelnose - sturgeon, and Chinook is another name for a Chinook... and help species of fish in the game is missing. But beyond that is unclear? Who is forcing you to catch sturgeon hundredweights? In the place of two pieces maximum - because the fish is going in the offset test, a job is not counted. And in unspecified places, why the heck to go?

N
Nikola1957 19.02.20

Turned out... not sure what's the trick here, but...
Took all three fish the first salmon, the second is sturgeon, the shovelnose sturgeon, third - perch. Not all at the places indicated by Skylar. Well, Admiral... tired to catch on plain bought simple. Although the ordinary was...
Before that, as mentioned above, left sturgeon finally - and take it only where specified.
Concluded: we must not be manufactured, and fish there are in the job. It will work without incident. Otherwise possible options.
But if the options there - do not panic, but calmly to sh all sturgeon locations.