3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XEHDEPCOH 19.02.20 10:51 pm

Search program for game development

I want to develop games but I don't know where to start
Of the programming languages you know: c++,c# at a basic level, familiar with OOP
If you can link to the lessons on slide development
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 19.02.20

unity help

P
ProPsyh 19.02.20

I think we first need to define the genre appliances and platform for the game, and only then choose the software package.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

it depends on the type of Igors like her space, sizes and degrees of freedom of movement
based on these requirements ought to choose often the game engine with a certain set of Gaponov and tools
as for understanding the choice ought to learn all sorts of graphics technology and extreme performance engines, their advantages
that means reading the documentation, theme and viewing any type of tutorials we put barrels around the room
experiments with the engine
then the study of the principles of content creation and selection of appropriate programs that the topic is quite extensive for one person
plus create better content based on selected engine
and what the universal credi for games like that it does not exist.

B
BigInteger 19.02.20

Tell know, the games generally use OOP ? There will not be enough power of the language games.

B
BigInteger 19.02.20

ValdemarChelMeteor
Java for calculations is much weaker than C++, not to mention the sparse instrumentation of multi-threading and memory leaks.
I heard that CryEngine supports C# , but only at the level of scripts.

B
BigInteger 19.02.20

ValdemarChelMeteor
Cool. Thank you for telling. Didn't know that my favorite Java more games you can write)
But actually, it is better With++, here to argue even it is not necessary)

B
BigInteger 19.02.20

ValdemarChelMeteor
ValdemarChelMeteor wrote:
I think that Java will still be a tool for programmers. In General, every language has a right to exist and is relevant, for its own good! )
Java is the most popular at the moment because of its simplicity and directness)

X
XEHDEPCOH 19.02.20

BigInteger
Java is not a good programming language(as far as I know), he Melanie C++ I C# requires more resources of RAM ISA lack of a clear topology variables. Mainly used in the project by small because sometimes in such cases it is faster than other languages
(eto my personal opinion I student so just learning)

B
BigInteger 19.02.20

XEHDEPCOH
XEHDEPCOH wrote:
(eto my personal opinion I student so just learning)
Me too)
XEHDEPCOH wrote:
Java is not a good programming language(as far as I know)
It is simple and strongly typed. With Sharp hard to understand. Roughly that Java on Windows) Java more popular than C# three times)

XEHDEPCOH wrote:
requires more resources of RAM ISA lack of a clear topology variables.
As far as I know both languages, the garbage collector and use it in the manual is not possible, unlike C++ where the developer need to manually delete the objects.
XEHDEPCOH wrote:
Mainly used in the project by small because sometimes in such cases it is faster than other languages
Java compiles and runs on any device) Is the main feature of the language. Ccompiler code on the PC and run the program at least on the PS3 because of the JVM)
Secondly, all EE solutions are written in Java)