3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nixxxxon 23.09.19 11:05 am

Where the saves (Iratus: Lord of the Dead)

Pirates anyways as portable or already installed downloaded.
Where is the patch then?... In the game the save folder is empty... the file SteamConfig.ini change where the saves save not helps
5 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 23.09.19

nixxxxon

Look here should be: C:\Users\юзернейм\AppData\LocalLow\Unfrozen\Iratus

n
nixxxxon 23.09.19

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
. Spasibki you very much Bro...!!! I'm so all bagels Cicero: get out of the game after an unsuccessful battle, the saves are kept, gone, play on... Suddenly odd not pressed, sold, killed, return backup saves and all Chiki-bunches.
. Just sometimes you get very far and really hurt to probyvat... And so took the saves back, beat, random crits for example came out where I need to or the enemy at the right moments you miss and the battle passed... But the excitement probably lost someone because of this, spurs me to continue playing.
. Natural cheating of course, but I schiau if you do this illegal thing not on the grid then it is not punishable ( up to a probation, ha ha) I'm so Into the breach took place, really helps ... and in General to take alapetite pieces or experience using Artmoney rather it is cheating, and then rather second chance, Gee Gee.

n
nixxxxon 23.09.19

And who will decide to accept the dark side as I wrote about backup saves, it is more desirable dopolnitelno to separately backup each of the 3 fights for example, to be able to fix something in advance...

k
kokaini 23.09.19

nixxxxon
In the game folder \Iratus_Data\StreamingAssets\DB
edit the file eg: balanceConfig.json
Can and other files to experiment.

r
raspisnoy1 23.09.19

nixxxxon
exactly! I'm so Banner Saga savecopyas....don't like the constraints in sofranko