3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whitekobra 19.02.20 10:52 pm

The survey for young Russian geymdeva (Gears of War: Judgment)

Hello, my name is Yaroslav and I... um, young developer. And I was lucky that I was born in Russia, because there is a possibility that the young designer not soon change its status.

But it is a little not that. I have an idea, or rather project, as preparatory stages all passed. And I need to figure out who will play our game (Yes, I already have a team) so I ask you to answer a few simple questions.

Now imagine a similar setting for the beloved Gears of War, only it will be a tactical strategy game, like XCOM...

1) you would Like in this play?
2) Why Yes? / Why not?
3) What attracts you even in turn-based strategies?
4) Your gender and age? (specify 20+/30+/40+if you don't want to write the exact figure)
5) At what level of complexity You would be the most interesting to play (just watch the story/ easy test/ think about every action / step to the side and corpse - strategist at level 100.?

Thanks in advance for your answers, they're really very important. You see, thanks to you all will) If you're interested to follow the development and subscribe to my blog. In addition to the survey until September there will be nothing to appear likely, but then you will be among the first to see the news.
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirey Hramovnik 19.02.20

1. If there is good gameplay and story without russomania, then I would like.
Personally, I hate when all the Russian developers seelye patriots and the polls make their games about the mother in terms of plot and General style. I would not want to see sixes in a setting of the Russian wilderness, where John DOE with the godfather fight with the flying cows.
2. If you make an exact copy of xcom on approximately the same level and will not make it through the ass, then I and many others will play.
3. I have more Association with 5-mi Heroes, where there is bleeding of the Persians, a lot of skills and skills, where there is interest in the development of its promoter. Advanced customization system with no frills. And again I say about the plot, if he is in the game, and not hooked in the first hour of the game, then it will go in the basket, even if the customization will be good.
4. 24
5. On normal, the balance of story and gameplay. Although to each his own. Must be all of the described complexity.