3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar-rT 19.02.20 10:52 pm

Call of duty 2 & Windows 7 (Call of Duty 2)

hi all,I Have a question,put Windows 7,set code,run-and the game itself is only visible to the HUD,without a map(instead of white screen),tell me what to do?
32 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazila2507 19.02.20

go to graphics settings and set diretics 7

v
vavan_2 19.02.20

I put Windows 7 long nemogli Pat to deliver.Pat I go to a server play for 5 minutes cool wrote:server kicked PunkBuster otklucheni plover.(for 0 minutes)set in the config cl_maxpacket 90.not pomoglo.updated bambuser still cool.PEOPLE WHO KNOWS IS PAZHALUSTA.

g
guestish 19.02.20

Guys need help, installed Windows 7, put call of duty 2, start a single player or network, the game is like first boot, but then a black screen appears and in the middle of the plate, which displays the Program Call of Duty 2 not working. Then just throws on the desktop! Anyone had this problem? Please tell me how to solve it...

G
Goblin_SPb 19.02.20

I had a similar problem, but only with multiplayer. Found the solution here
The essence of the following: start - control panel - sound - tab record - right-mouse click and choose"show disabled devices appear stereo mix - enable. I then earned

N
Nemec-Shvine 19.02.20

I have stereo mix at all no

S
SimonkaX 19.02.20

in the section of the recording must be stereo mix , it includes

N
Nemec-Shvine 19.02.20

the fact that there are disabled at present :D

v
vades12 19.02.20

I have the same error, tried to fix but no stereo mix I have neither, even when I check show disabled devices . Tell me maybe you can do something differently?? and then the game does not start :( And by the way I have Call of Duty 4 the same thing, though it happens periodically that runs, no, but the same nonsense Windows searches the solution of problems, etc.

v
vades12 19.02.20

He solved the problem=) On a standard Windows 7 drivers for sound cards this stereomixer will not find so that it is necessary to install the driver, and then turn on the mixer, also if you connect a microphone, the game also will run, but I haven't tried!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.02.20

vavan_2
maybe it is still a problem with the server, not with Windows. And if Windows is the problem try to put compatible with Win XP SP2 or 3.

[
[Strelok] 19.02.20

Launched a a network game according to the instructions above. First two days worked perfectly, the third refused to run off stereomixer does not help, just as reinstalling the game itself.

m
mixer_max 19.02.20

I have vin7 everything is fine but there are nuances:the multiplayer does not work and the font has changed for some reason..

A
ALEXX_1980 19.02.20

The problem is solved by updating the video card driver to the latest version
and everything goes, if you do not help in the graphics settings set all to max,
put dx9, but the main change antialiasing from 4x to 2x.....

C
CyCyRon 19.02.20

And my sound problems were the sound of shots was not audible at all. Steam did not, blew the game, and play it like(

S
Strelok43 19.02.20

put compatibility with Windows XP or Windows 2000
and everything will be fine

C
CyCyRon 19.02.20

I tried, nothing changed, unfortunately

S
Strelok43 19.02.20

ЦыЦыRon
put compatibility with Windows XP or Windows 2000
and everything will be fine
it belonged to the author of the theme)
and you try to update the driver for your sound card should help

b
bazz2000 19.02.20

7 Windows should go all the rules
http://dimapajda.xirad.ru/

c
cod2servak 19.02.20

Art.GArt.G.
call of duty 2 does not support DirectX11, DirectX9 install(available on disk with game), and in the settings you can put DirectX9

I
IA-32e 19.02.20

I helped install a exception in DEP for the appropriate file (if DEP is active) and antialiasing x2