3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nimhane 19.02.20 10:54 pm

The Passage Of Neverwinter Nights 2. (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Previous threads:
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
246 Comments
Sort by:
s
skiva 19.02.20

Hi all. Please tell me.
In the vicinity of the sanctuary of Amon Jerro need to pass 3 tests. Testing with a shaman and a flask I did, but there must still be filled with the fire of the brazier. These lights come from the elementals. I killed them, took their hearts. But how to put in the brazier? I went up to him and it says Roaster remains nazarenas and Shandra says we missed something and need to go further.
Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Please tell me what to do?

K
Kaya 19.02.20

Already had this problem, see the topic the Passage of Neverwinter Nights 2.2 version there at the beginning of Anya.Celm wrote about this already.

s
skiva 19.02.20

wagonwheels
Here [rus] threw the script on the solution to your problem:
Here are 2 of the script:
ifolder.EN/4179176
Try them in order. In a conversation with a roaster checking a few conditions:
1 - what did quest path of seeing
2 - that the roaster is still not lit
3 - you have a fiery heart.
The last condition is checked as a global variable, which must increase by 1 as soon as you find another heart, and by the presence of the heart in the inventory, members of the squad.
The first script actually sets the value of the global variable is equal to 3.

If the 1st script will not help, needs to help the second. It sets a global variable, which suggests that you light all 3 braziers. Golem can be sure that you have completed the task.

The scripts do this:
Unpack file from archive to folder:
Documents and Settings/{your profile name}/My documents/Neverwinter Nights 2/override

This script replaces the standard script that runs when talking with a character from his squad.
Run the game, download sohranenku. Trying to have a conversation (be sure your main character) with anyone of the team members - click the right mouse button on the portrait of the team member and the pop-up menu choose Conversation. The script should work immediately - you will see the visual effect on my hero. Then sohranyaya, get the script from override folder, re-start the game and play again.

found here. I just can not understand. well I downloaded the scripts and placed in the specified folder. Went to the game. What to do next? Forgive my nubstvo, but with scripts I never worked =(

O
Oborotenb 19.02.20

Guys help pojaluista, with the quest the collector when Niska have to prove their superiority. Janicak can't solve the puzzle of the code, took the book and read the hints but can't find the number who passed tell me the code and what to do with the fireplace.

S
Solarpower 19.02.20

2 Oborotenb
OMG ! This is the fifth topic and still ask this question ! Is it really so hard to read what's already written a million times before ?!

Code — 513.

In the room with the servants is a bottle and bowl of water. Fill the bottle with water from the vase and put out the fireplace.

O
Oborotenb 19.02.20

Solarpower-thanks for the code, and can explain how you brought him. I just caught up with only 1 condition(((

O
Oborotenb 19.02.20

where is the vase with water

s
skiva 19.02.20

in the room with the servants=) just put back the empty bottle and get filled

code is output by using math puzzles

x+y+z=9
x+y=6
x=5
it turns out 5-1-3

s
skiva 19.02.20

Guys please answer the question: the Mask of betrayal levels of the HS and different satellites or I have a glitch? If the second, how to deal with it?

K
Kaya 19.02.20

Different.

J
Jevge 19.02.20

People, Help!!!
Play the first time in the original NWN2, warrior. ran here through the eyes of the Forum - just Horror, can give even those with whom I from the start (Niska and Celgar)... and in fact, what is the quest from Elani, the last time I tasks performed in Skinerror, but they still support me in every endeavour. right now I'm at the beginning of the 2nd Chapter and trying to make an impact, because I heard that you can type with Elani to stir in the end of the game...
and last: how to create a magician. arms put all the items (sword+2, essences according to the recipe as it says in the book, conjure Light on magic workbench, and nothing) or am I a fool or one of the two :((

F
Feangren 19.02.20

Kelgar like as not, betrays....
Elani quest will, in principle, in the end, the main influence...more
you need to have the appropriate skill - manufacture of magical weapons and armor.

V
Visper 19.02.20

Elani on not so much kind of influence... I need her with me almost pulled, but she did not betray me.

F
Feangren 19.02.20

For scenes on the wall, the influence of need...

V
Visper 19.02.20

Well, for the foreplay you need... But how much, who knows? And here I decided to look.

J
Jevge 19.02.20

Thanks, kind of skill I have, I try to understand. and another question: how many pieces of Silver Sword gitiyanki (I have 5) and when and how to collect the sword?

S
Solarpower 19.02.20

2 Jevge
In the 3rd Chapter, towards the end of the game.

Fragments seem to 9.

w
winr00t 19.02.20

hi all!
help pliz I have a problem,after a conversation with the king (beginning of the 3rd act,after the attack)but, I Desk,what are they doing?

s
skiva 19.02.20

Guys, please help.

I play thieves in the official campaign. There Moire gives the quest to go to dark alley and hold the smuggled weapons. So when I walk into a dark alley from my unit disappears Celgar and in the unit of two people.

I tried going back to the tavern. And it's not there. Take another in his stead Persian, and when I leave the tavern my Persian alone. What is this glitch and how with it to struggle?

F
Feangren 19.02.20

skiva
Version of the game? patches? localization?

winr00t
the same. + space to store temporary files enough? satellites familiar revoked?