3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rataii 19.02.20 10:56 pm

The set of the Ghost rings (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Got to the 4th act and I can not understand how to pump a set of Ghost ring:c Because in the game says that you need to spice up ur tank 40. etc But how to do it,if Talion sort of raises only ordinary Orc soldier......
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straiff 19.02.20

This skill will appear when you pass the arena:the winners in Minas Morgul. He has not worked

s
superninzza 19.02.20

Yeah, and then via the menu of the army, revive their captains. But it wasn't just categorically refuse to die...some friends.

Z
Zozik10 19.02.20

superninzza
Bleed captains of the fighting pit. Their desirable and unnecessary. choose captain->give orders-> rumble pit to another loyal captain

S
Straiff 19.02.20

superninzza
Via the menu? Oh! That is not necessary in the heat of the battle to wait until someone will be dead and press T?

s
superninzza 19.02.20

Straiff
Exactly!!! All the ways you sacrificed a friend, a LVL 40. And after that press 3 in his body. (in the army). Well, there is, they should be different... Like: captain, sharpshooter, etc. Depends on what the thing shake.

s
superninzza 19.02.20

Zozik10
And unless the winner does not get in the place of the losers?

Z
Zozik10 19.02.20

superninzza
no, unless the chief captain, then the captain can trample leader. I'm so pumped Seth quietly

S
Straiff 19.02.20

superninzza
Thank you

F
Fcknawsm 19.02.20

Zozik10
to this Troika click army-need some dancing to do?) bleed in the pit, open a menu, where the bolts and nothing can be done

g
ganjin 19.02.20

Damn, if only their what? That's the same hemorrhoids.

L
Lysyy Volk 19.02.20

Faced the following problem:
Killed I need captains for the resurrection (as in the pits and in the promise of death). The result - in the first case, the bolts killed, in the second new captain takes place!!! What to do?! Help, 3rd day can't pump set!)???

P
Princess_Darsy 19.02.20

Bald Wolf
As far as I know, the captains have to be our own, and to revive them to a better place, not through menu army.

L
Lysyy Volk 19.02.20

Princess_Maxson
The captains of course hooked!
If I understand correctly, on the site revives, I mean when they have the red circle appears, they did not yet die, but just injured.
Just part of the set I apnuli, when they died, and clashes them from the menu of the army raised, so after the game shows when perk get.