3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferdinand Porshe 19.02.20 10:57 pm

How to remove the restriction on the maximum level? (Pillars of Eternity)

In the game the maximum level of heroes to 12. How to remove the restriction on the maximum level? Are there any mods/cheats/patches to make at least 15 levels. Feels like it's only a half-game, and heroes leveled up to max(
21 Comments
Sort by:
d
dihlofos2009 19.02.20

It is unlikely. Developed gone a bit the other way - in the next patch 1.05 one of the changes will rebalance the experience to quickly not swayed:
Reblanced XP rewards of some quests, particularly the bounty quests, to prevent parties from hitting max level before Twin Elms.

v
vitovt-d 19.02.20

Ferdinand Porsche
In the game the maximum level of heroes to 12
What?
Spoiler

A
ASUSmen 19.02.20

vitovt-d
you got hacked

v
vitovt-d 19.02.20

ASUSmen
Well, the stump. Man the same kind of drum as to raise the level, no?

A
ASUSmen 19.02.20

vitovt-d
Ask him but I think he needs a mod just giving an additional 2-5 levels above. I broke it across and is still in beta test.

F
Ferdinand Porshe 19.02.20

vitovt-d
Not. To use Art money and cheat I am not going to fall Otherwise, I would not create this subject. And anyway, it's uninteresting.

F

ASUSmen
Generally, ideally it would be a mod which removes limits on the maximum leftist. But in principle, I would come up and 2-5 levels at the top. At this point nothing at all. What I see in the screenshot from vitovt-d fair play is impossible, because to 141 leftist to pump without accelerating the flow, it is necessary the half-year uproar without interruption.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.02.20

Maybe with the promised expansion will raise levelcap.

A
ASUSmen 19.02.20

Ferdinand Porsche
This is the only you can is to crack my LVL via Artmane or catenin to break only the experience to the desired LVL.

A
AlexKorn87 19.02.20

Playing on normal difficulty. Reached Vasey Twins, all pumped to the maximum level. So what's the point to go through all these chic side-quests ? For the sake of money ( which is so completely) ? Or for the sake of the ending, which will affect all the decisions ? Once developed not thought of when LVL cap was installed.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.02.20

LSD87
The new patch corrected the experience. Well, just for fun.

2KotoSa 19.02.20

and still 12 max
even at the current 2.011

T
Thetqq 19.02.20

http://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity/mods/52/?
I hope not to have to explain how to put.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.02.20

Hmmm. Now this mod will not help with DLS. And others do not. Everything seems to be exactly fun to play, but I want at least one level to 17.

D
Doktor Gde 19.02.20

http://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity/mods/123/?
Max level 28
For version 3.03.1047

F

Doctor Where
The theme is old, the question was relevant a year and a half ago. The game are no longer playing. But thanks anyway.

p
pharaon08 19.02.20

vitovt-d
How did you hacked?

v
vitovt-d 19.02.20

pharaon08
If I am not mistaken Artmann at the Expo broke

p
pharaon08 19.02.20

vitovt-d
and when I created the Persian identity hack tried, but failed