3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlekseyHom 19.02.20 10:57 pm

Game for one character. (Pillars of Eternity)

Very lazy to give a bunch of orders in battle. So I think to try to beat the game with one character (if possible) on medium difficulty. Is it possible? And what bonuses it gives besides an increase in experience?
49 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hardigan 19.02.20

It is NOT possible and stupid. You want to race in the solo race Diablo !

K
Kalmah13 19.02.20

Yes, I think everything is possible! Try to accomplish your goal how? In the game the way multiCLASS provided?

T
Tarelk83 19.02.20

Why stupid? Try

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.02.20

It is NOT possible and stupid.
All things are possible.

v
vladchij 19.02.20

Hypothetically, the game is passable solo.
Try to accomplish your goal. You say thank you.

In the game the way multiCLASS provided
No.

M
Marvelosi 19.02.20

Yeah also hate to run around the crowd, barely kept dragon Age with this thing=( 4-m 3-m is, the current MAG is needed... I think as I walked, with a slightly proceduru and run one... Although the Companions sometimes talk and help with the puzzles!

A
AlekseyHom 19.02.20

Playing alone is really difficult. Pass on average. Took a monk and only fight with bare hands.
Got to the location compass th-there. One-on-one stand all (except in the vaults of the temple in the first village - the king is some kind of monster). I can still mow two weak enemies at once. But more than that, with the beginning of the battle have run backwards as long as I continue to run only one enemy. To make him run off again and so on.
In addition the monster could kill everyone.

J
JIord22222 19.02.20

AlekseyHom
Marvelosi
Play party RPG old-school and whining about game party... playing on average... okazualivanie there

T
Temnoe_Solnce 19.02.20

But what about the satellites? As personal quests? How contradictory decisions to which everyone has an opinion?
The wildest nonsense to go one game at once. The second passage - please.

t
tachos 19.02.20

AlekseyHom
Very lazy to give a bunch of orders in battle. So I think to try to beat the game with one character (if possible) on medium difficulty. Is it possible? And what bonuses it gives besides an increase in experience?

To play in solo there is also this game:
Solo
Beat the game taking no squad no satellites after Silant lees.

And for special perverts:
Three crowns SOLO
Complete the game in "Expert", "Trial of iron and Path of the damned", not taking any satellites squad after Silant lees.

A
AlekseyHom 19.02.20

JIord22222
Tenneesse
I did not ask nonsense or not. I asked, is it possible? And what bonuses gives this passage.

P
Pomu4 19.02.20

Very interesting what class will master Three crowns, or at least Expert + Path of the damned

I read somewhere that the solo game gives only a +25% experience

T
Temnoe_Solnce 19.02.20

AlekseyHom
Everything is possible. Perhaps Canaxa to kill on the first level, if you find a suitable weapon.

A
AlekseyHom 19.02.20

Still had to take a couple people under her wing. To go one Persian, one must be, apparently, very prosharenny in this game. So in the first pass, make it very difficult. Thanks for the replies.
Skill Hold down what gives?

O
Ogyr4ig 19.02.20

Tenneesse
I wonder how? Except if you do super-heavy tank-paladin, which will simply be impenetrable to damage. Otherwise demolished pretty quickly...

K
KUROKnew 19.02.20

Hold down allows you to fight large numbers of enemies without the risk of being surrounded. Environment is a debuff that gives -10 to rejection.

A
AlekseyHom 19.02.20

KUROKnew
Thank you! And I thought, what can two enemies be wet =)

A
AT_Sagor 19.02.20

On the light of any sane player will become invincible demigod - that's all solo. Now tell us the stories of how someone successfully runs the game solo on difficulty path of the damned.

Z
ZAWARUDO 19.02.20

Tenneesse
how? No SK or something like that the player does not meet this demilich on the first LVL. Anyway, undead is a bad example for heroics solo, for under the Protection from undead even Kangax clogged as a punching bag (if the weapon is +4). Boad Demogorgon solo - that's another matter.

V
Vellv 19.02.20

Dear experts, tell me, is it possible to make companions themselves ran for YEARS? Each time bothers to highlight them.