3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stabon 19.02.20 10:58 pm

All with the Victory day !!!

34 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen i Elita 19.02.20

S
Sergey 82 19.02.20

All the great holiday - Victory Day.

R
Rakot013 19.02.20

Happy holiday to all!!! With Victory Day! And today I have still mother's birthday)))

K
Kamred 19.02.20

I congratulate all with the Victory Day!!!)))

P
Plug_and_Play 19.02.20

Thank you all for the congratulations! Happy Holiday To All!!!!

B
Bezumesss 19.02.20

With the holiday of may 9, ladies and gentlemen.

W
Waffen 19.02.20

Happy Holiday to all!

K
Karen i Elita 19.02.20

bazilews
The name of the tape received on behalf of St. George. Established by Catherine II in 1769 during the Russo-Turkish war together with the military order of St. great Martyr and Pobedonostsa George. It was the highest military award of the Russian Empire, which encouraged officers for merit on the battlefield, as well as loyalty and prudence. It was supposed to tape a lifetime salary. After the death of the owner it was inherited, but as a result of an embarrassing offense could be taken.
One of the signs of the victory of "St. George ribbon" began on may 9, 1945, the day of the establishment by decree of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet medal "For victory over Germany in the great Patriotic war of 1941-1945". This medal became the symbol of the victory of the Soviet soldier in the great Patriotic War, because it got about 15 million people, who fought with the German occupiers, as well as eliminated from the ranks of the Soviet army for health reasons. Source;
Спойлерhttps://newirkutsk.ru/authors/simvol-pobedy-otkuda-vzyalas-georgievskaya-lenta-i-zachem-ona-nuzhna/

j
jax baron 19.02.20

on Victory Day the most joyful holiday

M
MesyacMay 19.02.20

bazilews
without these confidences? if you want to find out the history of ribbons and injustice of this issue to create a separate topic.
Let this post be a tribute of memory and gratitude, and where you do not turn up on any forum, almost everywhere srach all pours out. Fed up to be honest.

The Day of Victory and peace!

M
MgZ 19.02.20

bazilews
that at least a copy of this award to wear to you personally at least history in my school need to start to learn. All the holiday friends

R
Rolemanser 19.02.20

All the holiday of the great Victory and that we will never experience what was experienced by our ancestors!

W
WanRoi 19.02.20

Spoiler
Che's trump talked about the importance of the US in world war II?
Spoiler
P. S All of the holiday!

S
Spartak78 19.02.20

Karen and the Elite
Thanks Karen for the info!!! With The Victory!!!

K
Karen i Elita 19.02.20

bazilews
It's just your delusion! I history know very well. And then right above in the comments noticed! Don't want to celebrate , your business, but don't need to clutter up the forum!

R
Rolemanser 19.02.20

Pilat.
I have for almost 3.5 months drank a small drop and that was enough for me, and here almost 4 years. By the way enrage friends who sticks on the machine 1941-1945 Can you repeat that!! Come to him and say, you female dog, you're not even in army did not serve you at the first output 100 km, AK and throw home run.
-Yes, I do this in order for this...

S
Spartak78 19.02.20

MgZ
It is you who are wrong? what I do not see it here

R
Rolemanser 19.02.20

Aleks6162
His message rubbed.

S
Spartak78 19.02.20

Rolemanser