3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 19.02.20 10:58 pm

Universal

People, do you think universal can exist as to the particular nature of things, or they are only a product of the mind?
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 19.02.20

Kamred
I don't watch Ren-TV NTV or, if you do this.

P
Pilat. 19.02.20

someone indulge on the weekends)

D
Determinant 19.02.20

All three positions on this subject (scholastic realism, conceptualism, nominalism) is only the position of perception . None of them can be neither true nor false. And, more importantly, none of these positions has no significance. Will you consider the trees in the forest as the existing alchnost, or will assume that dervla is only the name for the community and there! right there only a set of separately existing trees - this is absolutely not povliyaet on biological, chemical and physical properties of trees. That does not affect the biological, chemical, or physical properties and phenomena that do not matter.
But personally, I prefer conceptualism, in which the universal is an umbrella term.

K
Kamred 19.02.20

Determinants
And I like the nominalism.)

D
Determinant 19.02.20

Kamred
Well, if the position of realism here stands somewhat apart, between our two face one vague at first. Although, I would be in favor of conceptualism highlighted the fact that we use logic there is a term generalizing the concept of which, as I understand it, is identical with the understanding of universals in conceptual art. And from the name as simple name and use something like, no special.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 19.02.20

Itit bash, your mother! Nominalism, Conceptualism, Realism, Universal...ugh - language Mona to break.
And Shaw, in Russian, without aesthetic quirks of foreign spill fails to get clever to play?

D
Determinant 19.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Yes please. Thou your sloveso coop meaning of things, the essence of these gizmos and yasti, yasti Ali same they only the words of the incorporeal, and only in the thoughts becausese? Three allegations on this score there - bogolepno, narcotoline, Yes everyday. All I Blige the idea of life, for understanding of the invention smooth in the goodness goes.

M
MesyacMay 19.02.20

all of you here censer a single hit?

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 19.02.20

Determinants
Yeah... It is certainly true, but if anything, it turns out your fabrications nothing like at all.
S
Baby, the incense here and. Just bored the shit out of a bullet you want to cast, however, each in his own way.

D
Determinant 19.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
There is, but in the life of the child only unreasonable difficulty can cause. Because, if you finger to indicate thing, from looking, if the reason does not know, also not be able to judge on anything you specify, Ali all. However, leading the conversation, initially, easily judge what you lead it, since the original intent your he knows.
Peretolmachit on the dialect of German napisala of granulovirus : ostensive indistinguishability of the abstract singular from the concrete community offset by the fact that the object of osensei is clear from the context of the situation.