3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erysipelas 19.02.20 10:58 pm

Secret rooms. (Torchlight 2)

There are achievements secret service and No secrets. To run you need to find 10 and 100 secret rooms. I'm on level 51 and in all that time came across only 3 rooms. 2 open at the beginning of the game, they are simple, and one I found randomly somewhere, pointing to the wall and accidentally hitting the button that opens this room. All. How to find them? What and how many found you?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogomazov Nikolay 19.02.20

neponyanyali a bit but I like founded 15 secret passages for that button I don't know. no one had seen Amos just irreversible attention.

n
nike[destroyer] 19.02.20

Erysipelas
Wellspring temple - floor 1 On the map of course is not marked. In order to pass you need to break the urn on the other side, then both sides of the aisle will connect the roots. +1 to counter when you see the text you found the secret room

n
nike[destroyer] 19.02.20

Erysipelas
Wellspring temple - floor 2. Have to smash the urn (on the screen it was located between the dog and the hero).

n
nike[destroyer] 19.02.20

Erysipelas
the corrupted crypt - floor 1. The button just blinks and almost invisible. +1 to the counter of the bathroom after she clicked.

d
drtzlo 19.02.20

today accidentally found)) not really a secret room but still) in the arena of gin in the second act if you go for circle of light to the end, before you go into the portal, which portant to Manticore next to him even the trunk is big, we have to wait a bit, 30 seconds, to receive a lever which will make the passage through the arch and will lead the circle of light on, there will be 2 more chests and a statue from which fall the eye)

a
alshturman 19.02.20

Yeah, I've seen it =)

Z
Zere 19.02.20

When sent to the second detention, before beginning the quest for extraction of two keys on Loka is the quest return to kids in this cave for the NPS lying in the passage, it can be seen there arch , there will also be a part of the robot

Something Wellspring temple - floor 2 can't find....

N
NoertMort 19.02.20

nike[destroyer]
I'm in this location found 2 secret rooms.
By the way, just now found the Chapter!?!? Lol, Shock! In the marshes, where denominator open location.