3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
barb vs casters 19.02.20 10:59 pm

BVC Guide (Diablo 2)

50 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 19.02.20

Interesting to see how the BVC can overcome charged of buvuma Barbara (ending) or a/t, but Oh well.
Check out my tiara with Visio.

N
NoneOne2010 19.02.20

In a timely manner, no one plays pvp.

M
MOWHOCTu 19.02.20

Perfect Pak charnov will be in the form 3md xxar sc 33 18+ hp + 6sc fhr/17mp + one sc 20hp + cold res. Cold dmg mb?

M
MOWHOCTu 19.02.20

Torum
And why BVC to fight with a/t or BVB? BVC imprisoned h main under the casters. In this case, use of BVA and fight against all.

T
T-Fox 19.02.20

barb vs casters
Dober, of zalogina =)

For the work done uniquely Lois.

PS. At the expense of assassin, then my grandmother said to the two. XS what will be easier, however, which under 5K(Bo Vita ACCA)HP, 11K DMG and under 60блока or 2K HP, 8 or 9K DMG and 75 block.

y
yok0o 19.02.20

the remains of the skills in shout will profitsee, because the damage bonus with mirror will be the same, but a nice bonus to Defu it's still a nice bonus
there is no information about imbewu tiara lo Cham (

T
Torum. 19.02.20

MOWHOCTu
Well dokolupalsya slightly to Chelbas, sho ti nachinaesh...

m
mofs 19.02.20

what else is new? the bvts are run you know where.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 19.02.20

Of course, I'm already old and don't play pvp for many centuries ( as a barb I played much ogogo ), but the guide Torum much better. And here's just how Wikipedia is assembled of well-known info, you know even an ordinary noob. ( The author is mistaken in many ways. A ) whether this is some kind of 2011 - Hyde quite went to beginners barbarianism, but 2018.

S
SergeyS1988 19.02.20

Mne necro block 75% obowelsa v 60 vka4ennih dex na 97lvl. 75% block>>>>>>200hp pod bo. I delo ne v skille. Tem bolee bo po fair nelzya.

J
Jay_xD 19.02.20

the guide might be useful for players that know nothing or very little about bvc and how to play
useful you can highlight the tactics and techniques of pvp

barb vs casters wrote:
2. The less the skill. Settle for such benefits as 75% block and 50~ DR, but the life and mana do not Bastida with BO.
barb vs casters wrote:
Strong assassins, like everyone else, I hope that you have already understood, block with a shield is not used.
barb vs casters wrote:
Those who have got used to prove something, gather the assassins and sit in the ladders on the arreat.
the author is clearly not happy with what his opponents will use block)))

p
pirya 19.02.20

Of course, using the block - not right, to fly around the map - not on concepts. Guys, do barbarino and caused opponents to a duel, who wears a block - losim, supposedly only women block dress. Most normal opponents, if these are those, who will not run away from Your barbarian, and will without a block, but under the Bo to stand within the screen, and even though they will be dropping it on Your barbarian, but they respect, and others Less skill nonami.

T
Torum. 19.02.20

A lot of skill is necessary, to the stairs to sit and mindblast edge of the monitor to cover until bagusnya Shadowmaster you skills, ruinami your actions, over 40 screens throws well, or EU Sorka on Unlim mana for the same 30 screens to fly anywhere to throw a fireball.
We all know what tactics the game hides the true patsanyachem skill...

p
pirya 19.02.20

Repeatedly suggested that the ban on the use of shadow master of the murderer, allow the use of additional bottles of mana when playing against es sorceress. But everything remained as it is and working as intended. So you can conduct duels starting at once with the interior of the monastery, valley of snakes or mount Arreat.

[
[[gmr]] 19.02.20

The plan de Corones. of course always bombed from the unit, but passive play may not tell.... programme speak for half an hour could passivity for the coveted win, but these good times I missed, could lie. But the necro to leave for 2 screen the spirits when burnt, I watched it more than once.))) PS pleased tactics against Amazon..... good luck))

p
pirya 19.02.20

Amazon, in comparison with other classes, is somewhat lower balance. To raise it in some way, in theory, could permit knockback when used as archery and Darts.

b
barb vs casters 19.02.20

Torum.
Here you can see the tiara: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/barbarian/bvc_guide_by_dober/
There are a couple of pictures with the basic necessities.

It is very flattering that those for whom this guide was actually written so warmly embraced him, and instead of their usual Arga and personal animosity, they read it and improve your level of play at the expense of the information received.

It's a great motivation to keep writing.
Are suggestions on how to guide on Bonera (bezplatnogo :D).

T
Torum. 19.02.20

barb vs casters
Yes, the tiara is nice.

k
kewelldkny 19.02.20

barb vs casters wrote:
club-3wc 30str-soc 2 (fal fal) we need this in order to swap during casting Bo, the Coa does not turn red
didn't know what the value of this thing, now I will

p
pirya 19.02.20

I would like more such interesting guides and new tactics, marching in step with time and developing exponentially. Very useful found the reception Alt now go into the game to get the hand to carry it out a little more about such techniques want to know more. But the reception Alt has surpassed all my expectations, all advise!)