3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torinese 19.02.20 10:59 pm

How to make Russian language in the European version of the game? (God of War (2018))

Live in Italy, I want to play on Russian language, but in the audio and the text did not see the Russian language.
Has anyone bought the European version? Is there Russian language?

Is it possible to add russkoi language?
8 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 19.02.20

There is like no settings, language, try to put Russian language in the settings of the console, I can add, and then re-launch the game, it can help

b
baracus11 19.02.20

tema padonok
Unlikely to succeed. There is likely a limited number of languages, like Russian version. We have only 3 kind. But in fact their are more.

N
N69 19.02.20

torinese
Russian voice acting is not and will not in the European. Want sound take the game from the UK, Poland or Russia.
The text does not say. Other coniecto Russian text is usually in all the Euro-regions. Try to update the game.

G
Gryxa 19.02.20

if you do encounter such a problem,write to Sony support,explain the situation and you prikruchivat language,I did six months living in sisters in China
but Chet tells me that you just bought the account the Euro/US version and there simply is no Russian language)

t
torinese 19.02.20

I have an Italian account in the playstation store, there is the Russian language in the game.
How technical support can tie Russian language?

How to buy Italian card in Polish or Russian store? Italian card not accepted, paypal too.

N
N69 19.02.20

torinese
Rumor has it that in the European version there are Russian subtitles. I, for example, in Russian there are Italian subs. Are you sure the game was updated?
torinese wrote:
how to buy Italian card in Polish or Russian store?
No way. Card payment on third-party sites should be taken.

torinese wrote:
How technical support can tie Russian language?
You bought the game while living in Italy, paying Italian map. In the description of the Russian language in the list. Echo the support you politely send.

P
Problema_sos 16.02.21

Nobody gave a decisive answer.

V
Viktor Karpinskii 23.03.21

There is a solution! No .. SOLUTION !!
I stumbled across my favorite portal ALLKEYSHOP, where I usually search for PC games, a section for ps. There is a gift card ps, with the ability to select the activation region for any store. But at the same time, you can pay in any way, with any European card or paypal of any country.
So, I created a Russian account for myself, tk. games completely localized in Russian can be bought only there. Further, I buy, for example, on g2a such gift cards with activation for psn rus, I pay with my Belgian card. The code comes to the mail. I activate. Grandmothers on the account. Shykalad!
I bought myself a remaster of One of Us for 1149 rubles. and enjoy it. Hope it helps someone.