3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 19.02.20 11:31 pm

Access arcade mode and map editor (Far Cry 5)

There's many here who downloaded and installed a pirated build of this game,I wanted to ask the Assembly (Repack) what authors ,works map editor and arcade mode?Or is it just for a licensed game is only available?
12 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
maps should work on all the Repack I downloaded from here cards everything works just if hochesh with official site cards download a dance with a tambourine it is necessary to separately download maps to a stalemate where the map files sohranyayutsya UDA to throw but the arcade mode works downloaded from fitgirl

T
Taurin78 19.02.20

I have the build here's aFar Cry 5 (2018) [Ru/Multi] (1.4.0.0/dlc) Repack Other s [Gold Edition]downloaded from NNM-Club(torrent tracker)map Editor start to boot then turns off,it wasn't working,apparently still not all builds work.And from where you downloaded your build ,if you do not mind a link throw please,the author of fitgirlthat I had not heard not once,but about cards again ,from this site downloading will they work?

j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
torrent games.net there fitgirl or rutor .info or to beat her name out there website its pyridi on rutor .info and Yes she has for a long time are installed the Repack but it they are highly compressed and when you download it in the Repack, you don't need wikinut languages and the editor is also possible not to head out but you keep blowing Cochet but I warn you that the Repack is installed long but weigh less

j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
a map editor for a long time if you have th but if absolutely no then swing it all made me up in her Repack no 4 years she download and not jalous

j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
although the voice acting can not remove there only Russian and English, I left Russian and English removed together with the editor 17 gigobayt well, see for yourself you all to head

T
Taurin78 19.02.20

jax baron
Thank you for the info!!!And how long do you install the game? If 40 minutes as specified in the Repack on this site,it is nonsense for me, even longer waiting

j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
well, depends on the percent I have 4 cores laptop maybe 3 hours устонавливаtться, its Repack to percent of the load doing it the entire game by bytes to parse well if 6 cores is generally about 30 minutes, according to various cavo what percent I have far cry 5 1hour 50 minutes was established and Yes read it where far cry 5 Repack vnimatelno if you kachaesh repak with rotr .info that is written there:In the installer there is a small frame with the installation of the file editor. One of the files not properly renamed. It is easy to fix. Go after installation in the folder “data_final/pc/ingameeditor”, remove igepack.dat and rename igepack.dat_ in igepack.dat. So follow all the writings that the editor worked fine before you laid down octnovdec hocks well exe compatible windows 7

T
Taurin78 19.02.20

Installed the game,still no arcade or the editor not working for some reason

j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
weird and you all rocked can you edit a tick removed or try for a long time to wait.... and just put compatible with windiws 7 cpy is that they are 10 percent crash and you did so as I wrote there to change:One of the files not properly renamed. It is easy to fix. Go after installation in the folder “data_final/pc/ingameeditor”, remove igepack.dat and rename igepack.dat_ in igepack.dat. So follow all the writings that the editor worked fine

T
Taurin78 19.02.20

jax baron
Did everyone get the editor working)))But arcade requires inet,the connection yubisoft requires in short not to play in the arcade,and how do a full screen in the editor mode?and then he's in the frame is not hung screen

j
jax baron 19.02.20

TAUR75
well, but you can create a map but on a screen I do not know for example, created a map click to play or pohudet but on the whole ikran is not like the trick with the arcade when you use in-game map when done it shows that you're in the arcade and Saito ubisof it is necessary zaregatsya and otuda card ckachat but I have che rich do not get me mail Google

T
Taurin78 19.02.20

how to change game mode in the map editor?