3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 19.02.20 11:31 pm

What part of the GTA series is your favorite and why (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Congratulating GTA IV with the decade, involuntarily asked a question: what episode of the series can be called the best? It is clear that all these feelings are subjective and conditional, but I'm interested in your opinions.

Can't even choose which part of the GTA love the most: the first three - it was the innovation of the genre, opening.

Vice City is the soul of the story and stylistically - luxurious neon embankments Miami, and mysterious Haitian slums with fortune-tellers, voodoo, charismatic protagonist. Immediately reminded of the cheeky and touching Charlie Harper from"Two and a Half Men.

SA is the impressive scale of the world and dashing story about the guy from naybahood, has risen to the top of the criminal world, najnowszego mafia three largest cities of the West coast.

GTA IV - for me the most difficult and heartfelt story of the emigrant fate in refined and cruel new York city. Story of honor and revenge. Don't know about you, but I have this depressing austerity inserted is not a child. Hero controversial, but so interesting. By the way, in the scene interchanges - the innovation of the GTA series - I've always opted for the least bloodshed, but the last choice... it was here, it cannot be avoided, and any solution to beat the drum of morality...

Zumm: Supplement (Episodes from Liberty City) elegant to complement, pardon the pun. Instead of two so different and full story line in such a modest volume is a success. The heroes manage to bind no less than to the main protagonist of GTA 4. By the way, appreciate this course to make two stylistically opposite of history (brutal/almost said kosher/ & glamorous) - very fine/almost said politically correct.

GTA V haven't played, but, by the way, when it will be released Asian part?)) I would love to know the history of the formation of the blind woozie in San Francisco (maybe he was blind as a result of slaughter?), and you? However, it's another topic to topic...))
20 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 19.02.20

San Andreas because great dancing on lowriders, lots of different techniques, oysters, tuning, K-rose, graffiti, styles of combat, countryside, etc. So it's hard to say why, liked it. In this three-Weiss like no less but the biggest impression it SA.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
Super, thanks for the detailed answer. Indeed, in SA a very special flavor. I must admit, not at once it was involved, and yet SA melted my skepticism that is a sound style, which includes all characteristic of black culture, but not only. Many ethnic cultural layers were affected.
And, of course, after VC it was a completely different scale. I am glad that the GTA series are on a rising (V is not played again, so it does not comment).

V
Vitaliy Lobastov 19.02.20

Vice City Stories on the PS2. Just a great start to all the events of the universe 3D. And the plot is strong.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Vitaly Lobastov
And I haven't played. Long planned, but delayed. Now, certainly, thanks! Tommy Vercetti garter to be?

V
Vitaliy Lobastov 19.02.20

Polotany
about Tommy there is not a word, but with the original VC it is associated shes

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Vitaly Lobastov
Clear downloaded. The husband, by the way, in VC (started with SA) did not play and about the first three parts had not even heard of) Need to attach.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 19.02.20

Most liked Vice City and its prequel - Vice City Stories. Primarily because the city and its atmosphere, of course, which, in my opinion, and even wildly varied: from some old and rohlich wooden houses to more affluent neighborhoods with stylish homes, which are neon (and, I confess, in this plan of the city of VCS I like, because the number of neon signs out there has increased and just removed certain disadvantages, such as the absence of a direct road from Sunshine Autos to the airport). Followed by the incredible music of that time, coupled with sometimes stupid in a good way, is a very interesting radio host. A certain admiration also left a presence as a voice actor in these games, pretty famous people: ray Liotta, Danny Trejo, Phil Collins and others.
Although these games have long been do not look very even and played a few askew (Vice City), but they did not take away a single soul that Rockstar put in there at the time.
Can separately note GTA IV with The Ballad of Gay Tony (The Lost and the Damned seemed to me boring) and GTA: Chinatown Wars. For other games in the series I'm not particularly followed.

B
BarackKamacho 19.02.20

To highlight one can not,will tell about the two
The first is the San Andreas fault,absolutely mind-boggling number of features and additional content,the game in which never a question of what would it to do,even now, to shut her up according to the number of classes and scale one could not,I would also like to mention its a mobile port which is permanently set and which has consistently fulfilled his task,killed the interesting and tasteful,I had to play it probably won't,but on my phone this game will have me always,and that's saying a lot
Well, second,so saracena at the moment GTA 5
To celebrate it I just want an incredible attention to detail (go to the YouTube channel yucko100,you will understand what I mean) magnificent statement of missions,excellent dialogue,ambiguous characters,the variety in all tasks,excellent execution of all aspects from shooting and finishing with the parachute descents,though not outstanding by itself,but still the most interesting plot in the series,a caustic satire on contemporary realities,and just do now is clean subjective,but it's just a game with some very strong a level of immersion where it is very nice.Still sometimes I go online and clean ride on the night in Los Santos under Nightcаll-Kаvinsky.Why I like it? I don't know,apparently this is the magic of Rockstar games,but for some reason hooked in such a plan, only this part,for some reason hated the most on this website

W
Waffen 19.02.20

For me, the Weiss,San and 4 of the most favorite games in the series.Weiss this is my first gta, with a great atmosphere of the 80s..neon,ocean,palm trees, Sunny beaches, and the best radio in the history of GTA.Well, what am I going to tell?))
San was the biggest,it is also very atmospheric game with a great bunch of features. Charismatic characters (how many stars lit up on the voice..),huge map,interesting missions and a decent plot.All at a high level.My buddy passed 4 times San on PS 2,I was in shock when I learned that the game has a mission of truckers).
Part 4 has slipped considerably in terms of map size and its saturation.Disgusting PC optimization,pathetic third-party services like GfWL,RGSC,repetitive missions,very...well, very sluggish and boring antagonists,was almost put on (for me )bold cross on this part,BUT at the same time here is the most live,a deep and tragic protagonist,the best car physics (I think even among all the games.Well Mafia 2,3 yet..),implemented great shooting,great sense of humor,cabaret club Perestroika,a miracle swing and the most unique and sophisticated girls.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Waffen
By the way, Yes, radio Emoushns and DJ Fernando Martinez is a great accent. Such colorful DJs was no longer in the Gta.
I agree with Your analogy with the Mafia. I just this.Fatales and it seems way out of game conditions.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

BarackKamacho
You have inspired me about Gta 5, very sposobstvo!
Cool, I just filled Your understanding of the Gta.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Weiss - the most atmospheric part(in my opinion the strongest against the integrity of the drama and development), (IMHO: great styling, easy going character, so cute and so). A long time ago found a radio and download favorite tracks from Weiss. It wasn't Dexter (early), it Miami, and even before that... And then maybe none of this. The charm has been lost.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Your Hair is Beautiful...
Exactly, GTA 4 ascetic (in parts of the gameplay do not understand) - but it is stylistically appropriate, at the first amateurish sight. Oh, yeah, Supplement with bikers directly copied to the Sons of anarchy. specific story, because boring (as I specifically wrote. I have friends that have just for the sake of aesthetics and descended...). for us , those. (for someone elsenot GTA retreated here into the background, i.e. this is another segment of consumers).. It's marketing and psychology. And democracy)))
I totally agree with the other comments.
By the way, she is more than love the aesthetic of miam beach. Did not know about the star the dubbing (like Trejo). By the way, as for me, Tommy would play Matt Dillon (remembering Wildness), no?)
And Mashkov has paid off, paid off... Repented at Posner, but it was too late)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 19.02.20

GTA 4 and Episodes. Perhaps as a child I did not care for realism and credibility in games. Playing in the old part I completely did not pay attention to either the plot or the physics behavior of cars and weapons. But when I first played GTA 4, I was shocked, this is so beautiful liberty city (the feeling that not playing a game, and real new York walking) , this pradopodobnym physics of cars and weapons. By the way I am and the attention to detail in the games began to draw only after playing GTA 4, to me it somehow did not care, but now without it I can not imagine a good game. GTA 5 disappointed me because I expected that there will be all the best from GTA 4 but on a larger scale(a La San Andreas HD) but, alas, she was not that better than GTA 4, but at times simplistic. Yes , there is a more extensive territory, but what is the interest to jump from the mountain when the car fell on the roof immediately explodes? There is no plot, almost all characters of the last part killed. The only thing I was glad is to tuning cars. Yes, there a no attention to detail is still there, but in comparison with the last part this is negligible.

t
technopank 19.02.20

Each part is good in its own way, all of the GTA 4 me went the most, she has some has serious charm, some sort of direct vent.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

GROIN
This is the approach. Very agree with You, You probably and movie election. I agree that realism does not equal prettiness.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

technopank
Charm is the right word. Thank you!

t
technopank 19.02.20

Polotany
If you look way at the time, each part makes a leap in time and very serious.
Example I 4-ka reminded the 90s, though I 92 G. R. but I'm a part of those times caught and remember them well, as for me as a Rockstar perfectly displayed the most severe street gangs and the General scheme, which was, though not bright but seriously stressed part. I note also that very well, just incredibly lots of situations in the game created physics, for example in the chase managed to shift the vehicles on the road so created a checkpoint, or when the car the shots were lit and the speed was great you could roll to the embankment and crashing into the curb of a bridge or pavement to take off in the channel and sail to the other side of the street. The realism was there, not for realism, but for the diversity of situations, of course, can remember a hell of a swing it is not even a bug weary, and the feature of the game and its legend, it is a pity that Rockstar one at that time was engaged in the service Club and while it did not replace GWFL and this is the biggest mistake.
What to GTA5, as for me she's too mad, it is very colorful and sarcastic, I'm down with all seryeznoy lost even the ending of the game, but a smile and easy they do not cause anything, absolutely no thought why, why is that? Whether I did, in 4-ke it all replayed on a completely different level, every murder, villain is the choice and he as been good or bad, it's just the choice a little bit changed something in the story and that was incredibly cool for me.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

technopank
I agree with You and the fact that the brutal choice leaves more in spirit than vyhlasenie lyrics. As soon as You 90s-remember?)) I found the 80s more))

v
vovangt4 19.02.20

Vice City and GTA 4 First, the 80s, fun, crazy) interesting, not boring) Second realistic in many respects, the physics, the animations, the detail, the design, graphics, shadow)), etc, etc, worked out down to the last detail, a good story, a lot of different missions and tasks, and rarely monotonous. A long list!