3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 19.02.20 11:32 pm

what to do in the game? (Batman: Arkham Origins)

what you can do in the game besides the storyline, are there any quests or something

just the game I'm going to buy
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg1500jk 19.02.20

As in any other games, it is possible to undertake various additional tasks, tests on pumping equipment.

E
Ely Maze 19.02.20

Oleg1500jk
but alas is that not all games have additional jobs take for example the game mafia 2 there only the plot

that's why I'm asking

for example any additional jobs?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 19.02.20

Ely Maze
To read a list of missions on the Internet for starters

E
Ely Maze 19.02.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
I'm interested in what kind of additional jobs and how many of them and not a list of missions in the story

I mean additional jobs which are not found in the story for example save people and all that sort of thing

well, if I'm going to read a list of I can discover the details of the plot which I won't

W
Whitewolf1939 19.02.20

Ely Maze
The game is clearly worth buying, especially if you like stealth and a cool fight, extra jobs there enough (to catch supervillains , deadshot, penguin, Riddler, etc), great additional jobs homicide (arrived at Metso crime, scanned it (very interesting gameplay) calculated the criminal, caught him) of course the Arkham knight more interesting quests, but for 13 years there is a good open world for Batman.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

Ely Maze wrote:
just the game I'm going to buy
The game is definitely worth a buy (though I bought the Premium Edition for only 500 rubles,when there was a huge discount),now that there are no technical issues is a pleasure to play (if I can screwed up to release would be a worthy conclusion of the series),for me it is one of the best parts of the series,plus there are added betmobil (strange that this is not done before) and it fits perfectly into the game,he has an interesting mission, including optional,and the puzzles again tied to Batmobile,and indeed additional tasks there.

M
MrDemonRush 19.02.20

saa0891
It's not knight, it is the Origins. There's no betmobil, there's only a crappy tuned FreeFlow of dubious quality main story and good copquest.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

MrDemonRush wrote:
It's not knight, it is the Origins. There's no betmobil, there's only a crappy tuned FreeFlow of dubious quality main story and good copquest.
Oh, something stupid I didn't look at the name of the game.

I would then suggest that it is better to buy the author of the Batman: Arkham Knight.

O
Oleg1500jk 19.02.20

saa0891
I agree the last Are the best))And so the whole trilogy from Rocksteady and Origins turned out great.

E
Ely Maze 19.02.20

MrDemonRush
saa0891
Oleg1500jk
by the way, because the word for knight right now discount

but alas, he's not going to go and not enough money and I want to buy the key Origins for 169 rubles

E
Ely Maze 19.02.20

Dzhamal96
PC and this is what I want to buy to avoid various glitches and bugs and not to catch a virus

here's an example let's say meat

what would you get

meat that they give you for free but it can be protochni

or buy fresh meat that will not harm you

Yes no the best example but there are similarities

I don't want to catch viruses on the PC and almost where to download

P
Pumpkinhead - Halloween 19.02.20

Ely Maze
it was easier to not live here?!

E
Ely Maze 19.02.20