3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ewastered 19.02.20 11:34 pm

Discontinued operation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Click twice on the launcher icon - there is a bug Stopped working and so on. More written that is to blame witcher.exe. Mozht who faced with similar?
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 19.02.20

Ewastered
Maybe I will be banal, but reinstalling did not try to do? And if you can, call the editor of the game(individuals or pirates). Alternatively, the lack of drivers and associated libraries (DX11, .net framework, etc.)

g
grovarian 19.02.20

Ewastered
Minimum specs for the graphics card - GTX 660 - you Have a 550ti.

c
cheezette 19.02.20

grovarian
I'm afraid the graphics card has nothing to do with the game still starts

E
Ewastered 19.02.20

cheezette
Game pirates, repak from hatab. Try pereustanovit, but in this sense I do not see, as the game was paused without any interference, the antivirus was disabled.

E
Ewastered 19.02.20

grovarian
I put it somehow on the laptop, where vibha amd hd 6320, 387 MB RAM and worked. Apparently not vidose business.

R
Rywlan 19.02.20

Ewastered wrote:
Click twice on the launcher icon - there is a bug Stopped working and so on. More written that is to blame witcher.exe. Mozht who faced with similar?
And before that the game run? Or you downloaded the Repack, installed it, but the game does not start?

c
cheezette 19.02.20

Ewastered
try to download another Repack, but if you do not mind, it is better to buy a license, maybe it's the Repack)

T
T2 FLAIR 19.02.20

grovarian
I release on GTX465 1Gb passed , on the performance of the 550Ti is about the same. Vidyuhi pull on utube vidosic have this card in washmake 3.

D
Denis Dzhexons 19.02.20

Ewastered
This may sound trivial, but the administrator tried to open?
Also it could be a fashion of some kind?
PS the Repak from hatab, put on the laptop and not any problems was not.

E
Ewastered 19.02.20

Rywlan
initially not start.