3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Di1etant 19.02.20 11:34 pm

Appeal the ban in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all. My friend got in trouble, it was banned in GTA Online. I have to say: no cheats were ever used, on glitch my friend not even interested in, otherwise the subject was not there.
Here is a link to his profile(though, the statistics are there as a character, was cleared along with the ban): https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/darthwrex

In fact, the topic I created not in order to complain about how the world is unfair and what me and my friend are white and fluffy. If there is here, on ng, the people who got unfair ban, and then were able to contact the support rock and was able to appeal the ban? Please write what you need to do to contact them. Visit a support bot responds that the ban is final and all.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Spoiler

10 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 19.02.20

Wow first time I see full lock.

K
Karnefis 19.02.20

I was the same way. After a month, unban, deleting the entire progress in the game. All the saves and both GG online =(
To understand, alas, useless.

r
rzrr 19.02.20

You can do nothing,only wait

D
Di1etant 19.02.20

rzrr
I am afraid that other unban after a week on the same circuit will issue a permanent ban.

F
FsTanDar 19.02.20

Timur Beresnev
The same thing happened. Kicked from the server and given a ban. However, it was in the time of mass bans, then a lot of the accounts were blocked by mistake. Well that is not on always. That is the feature of anticheat))

B
Bupycop 19.02.20

Timur Beresnev
And I always sabalot there is a similar theme Banned friend ahahaha, why friend he does not ask the question here?) It smacks of childish excuses when he wrote nasty things in a PM, you figured out, and then give back, it wasn't me, it's my younger brother at a computer sat)) And on the subject, the only solution is to sit, not rock the boat and wait for unban, 24 days, I doubt that will break through the wall to be supported on Rabbenu. Unbanning only after incorrect mass bans, in a few cases you will not even hear. And that in the future not banned, let your friend clean folders files MB left after mods and play in closed sessions, away from chitakov and other detractors.

D
Di1etant 19.02.20

Bupycop
Most interesting is that mods have not been since the game was bought purely for online. We played mostly missions and ogray, and then added the transportation of goods in a single session(I was the boss). Cheaters my friend faced only when he was killed. No money, no level he didn't cheat. Three hours before the ban, we passed a robbery Humane Labs, and then went to sleep.
Do not believe in the truth of my words? Well, you can throw his Steam account. I have nothing to hide.

_
_DooM_ 19.02.20

Timur Beresnev
To ban can fly without cheats. Anti-cheat is sensitive to any kind of optimizers Windows and other debris.

W
War_BF 03.04.22

I got into an eternal ban due to the fact that I ordered a boost

C
CrowBY 03.04.22

War_BF
Well, what did you expect. cheats are done using cheats, so if you order, it’s better to do it from trusted ones, and you need to follow the waves of bans from rock. during the wave and shortly before and after it is better not to take the cheat.
PS besides, cheating, even for verified ones, does not completely exclude the possibility of getting a ban