3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VadimW 19.02.20 11:34 pm

The real increase in FPS (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day! I want to share with You the increase in FPS in TES:Skyrim. All behavioral manipulations, will make Skyrim work a little smoother than usual(without the already installed mods/add-ons). So, let's proceed :)

● Remove the fog
download Remove Interior Fog V2 - Skyrim.esp

● Install the latest version of SKSE
go to the office. the website SilverLock.org
PS. After installing SKSE, constantly start the game via skse_loader.exe

● Install AntiFREEZE patch 9 ENBSeries 0.096
Patch to fix some graphics bugs, periodic slowdown, some sound problems
download PlayGround

● Added a library TESVAL
Put TESVAL.dll on the way D:\.....\The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins (if there is no such directory, create)
download from RGhost

Addition: the solution to the problem with the game crashes to the desktop
In Control Panel find the sound menu. In the properties of your playback device choose the Advanced tab. It change the sound quality on 24-bit 44100Hz (Studio Recording).

Solve the problem with the smooth\locked cursor behavior.
How to solve these eternal problems with the cursor? Below I will give you all sorts of solutions to problems.

Step 1. Custom the same sense along the axes:

Go to the directory in the game folder and run .ini file using Notepad (about D:\.....\The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini). Find the section [Controls] and insert two meanings:

fMouseHeadingYScale=X
fMouseHeadingXScale=X

Where X is the leading variable. Initially, these variables have different meanings and therefore should be set similar to each other:

fMouseHeadingYScale=0.1100
fMouseHeadingXScale=0.1100

Then the cursor moves with the same speed in both directions.

Step 2. Remove the lag of the cursor.

Go to the directory in the game folder and run .ini file using Notepad (about D:\.....\The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini). Look for(or create it):

bMouseAcceleration=1

A value of 1 for smooth mouse; 0 is to remove the smoothness. Also don't forget to go to settings Mouse in the Windows control panel, click on the tab pointer Options" and uncheck (if necessary) with parameter High mounting accuracy pointer.

Step 3. Solve the problem with the smooth\locked cursor behavior.

I think this issue infuriates many players because of its annoying-ness and trudnoreshaemyh. In my example, I have a MSI Radeon HD6850, control center AMD VISION ECC latest version (Ver.12.2) and Directx 11 via automatic updates on Windows 7 Ultimate.

What is the problem? Here is a trivial example. Many of you in the past, and may still play Counter-Strike 1.6 flying at 60 fps. Cool. Cursor lags, moves smoothly and it's very annoying, after another bullet in the forehead. The same problem may be present in the majority of players in Skyrim. Solution:

1.Disable Vertical sync.

Go to Your control center graphics card (depending on the manufacturer of your video card) and in the tab of configure 3D applications remove the check mark from the option Wait for vertical refresh (AMD) or Vertical sync pulse (nVidia).
In General, these parameters are efficient, i.e. reduce stutters/lags in games(nVidia):

2.Go to: D:\Games\The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini and under [Display] insert the parameter:

iPresentInterval=0

3. Take the value of screen resolution and follow the link:

To determine the FOV depending on the screen resolution

Offered its value to the screen resolution and get the desired value of FOV.
Then go to SkyrimPrefs.ini, find the section [General] and below add this line:

fdefaultfo=XX

Where XX is your desired value of FOV (e.g., for a screen resolution of 1024x768 FOV will equal 74)

FOV, and I quote, is: field of view — angular space, a visible eye with a fixed gaze and motionless head. When we need the value, we achieve the best behavior of the cursor during the game.

4.Download archive:

Download RGhost.ru or PixelRage.org

Unpack two files: antilag and d3d9.dll and transfer them to the main directory of skyrim.
For Example: D:\Games\The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

After that, open the antilag file using Notepad and find the value FPSlimit=80, then change 80 to 50. Also You must have a full version of Directx 9.0.

After the above manipulations, I have a problem with the cursor decided by 90%. Because of the built-in sound card, the game is partly in conflict with it, which leads to lower FPS during a game with massive battles (in Oblivion, this problem was solved by turning off the sound in .ini file, which is in itself funny, and a patch to fix this bug, never happened). So if you have the money, I advise you to buy an inexpensive separate audio Board (e.g. ASUS Xonar DS) and remove load from the CPU and enjoy high quality sample rate + the solution to all problems with sound and the attendant problems with the cursor.

The basis was taken from the website ElderScrolls-5.ru my revision))
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 19.02.20

Author, you need to strangle for such advice:

- removing interior fog (fog in the room) we can increase the FPS by 1-2 high, but in some places the picture is terrible to horror.
- as for SKSE it is necessary to clarify that it took 1.7.0 alpha build which includes the memory patch from Sheson'and fully treats the game crashes.
- NEVER put the old version of the ENB, only the new ones, they are much more flexible and stable. Vorontsov specially created ENBoost, which regulates the consumption of video memory by using .ini file Google, put the last binary the ENB, the boost and have more stable footage.
- IN ANY CASE not to download TESVAL and SkyBOOST, they are NOT stable, take only this:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41592/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41592%26preview%3D&pUp=1
And then, the one in the game a lot of mods, adjust the parameter UGridsToLoad.
- To change the frequency of the sound painless but useless to anyone else it really does not help them in any.
For brake pad (which is extremely rare) the cutting off of acceleratio itself usually solves the problem.
- The game is forced Vert. sync if to silence her through .ini file, and not to ogranichivat footage, go as hard glitches with the physics of bodies and objects, that Mama do not cry, and disable the rifle in the map settings will not improve anything, it will still be present in the game, the effect is not multiplied lol. I on the contrary, recommend to include the over & under for ALL games through the panel, and cut off in the game if possible, because I built into the map function handles it better in-game, and lags really bad.
iPresentInterval=0 in any case not to put!
- How to change FOV in the game is written here:
http://hubpages.com/hub/change-fov-skyrim we need to change the values in the Prefs.ini and Skyrim.ini for collection the taste is nothing to download and the cast is not necessary, open the console (~) and write FOV [desired number], picking just entered in both files according to the instructions, it is desirable to put a tick in the Read Only.

P. S. the Author, before giving such advice, check the date of their appearance, and try everything first for yourself, because due to some hilarious tips, people the game can go to hell.

V
VadimW 19.02.20

and try all over again on yourself - I myself have experienced all this, and the FPS is much increased. All of the above methods, I have applied, and are stable. The game crashes. Or stuttering became less. And what about the Author, you have to strangle for this advice: that's it, I'm not the author of these methods/supplements. But only you can say did census article, with additions from me.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

the main task of the ENB to the fact that he does nothing but something is changing and disappearing blocks artifacts that were some users
but, I'm guessing is not true
if there are only grafana grafone fashion a problem with departures fixed, isn't she like and the game can use more than 2 gigs. and all sorts of customization on top of just the extra scripts and instability.
I do not know where it is conductive but Minh from Etowah oblivion died.
all other grafenstrasse is nonsense. if the iron nor any kind of Radeon 1950хт
tormoznet affected by the reflection on the water and shadows.
physics at the length of life particle. but the game itself half of the settings does not respond. couple I did in Minya was 3фпс. I guess if razotretsya can particles a few nanoseconds to register
videokarty 4870х2 had this game up the ass. was in 3 times Maxi to raise.

n
nestrbob 19.02.20

The objective is not maximum size, FPS, and stability and the picture in the game is always smooth. Better to have a constant 30 FPS, than 80 with failures and friezes. In Skyrim ( pure) when properly configured OS failures and the Frisians are not supposed to be, unlike games which have fixed points of loading of the graphics ( e.g. Stalker).

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

Skyrim just fixed loading locations
have a rizona there is something CryEngine dynamic
the problem with jumping fps there because it uses only 2 cores
and so there is neither the graphics nor the soul and fps on low 6-8 sound AMD and i7 with the low frequencies.

n
nestrbob 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Skyrim uses 1 core. Point point of loading, for example in Whiterun.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

Skyrim uses 1 core. Point point of loading, for example in Whiterun.
two. one under physics
in Whiterun do not know. there's the whole world is divided into storage files and they are loaded. clesceri very large
in a normal engine occurs perezagruska not Lod and circular or spherical radii of distance. the Lod and no Lod are considered to be in place and smoothly flow, and the level of Lod can be for example 9. to reduce the polygonal mesh at a distance. in surimi ITP cut down the whole piece. separate the mesh has a spherical radius of appearance.
so everything was smoothly in terms of jumping under the ground there Shader dissolution and the engine renders a radius of less than loaded.
thus the micro-drop of fps when you upload inevitable. and if there is textures nd to 8 gigs great.
city don't know how sidelane but they chased instead of the mesh Lod. if you are in the city to pop up there to load the earth will not start but only if you go in a cubic location main Tirana.

n
nestrbob 19.02.20

MunchkiN 616
PhysX in the game.
All the problems the owners are not balanced powerful hardware, CPU and GPU should be of the same class and BP have all this bunch to pull with no problems. And when one of the components fails to process the data else - start faults and failures.

H
HappyGamer 19.02.20

Did Skyrim have a big problem with fps? I have everything was fine...

N
No more drugs... 19.02.20

Skyrim even calculators pull. Are there problems with FPS?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.02.20

PhysX in the game.
there Havok physics

l
lookaway 19.02.20

the fog gives almost no growth in those places where the fps drops sharply. yesterday, just checked.

you have Set with the AntiFREEZE patch 9 ENBSeries 0.096 and in the last paragraph of Extract two files: antilag and d3d9.dll, replacing the d3d9 from the ENB, isn't it? (I read somewhere that the latest ENB it is possible to combine multiple DLL. or thought)
fov have to register two files and put read only and even easier plugin to install.

T
Tomomi 19.02.20

Skyrim is beautiful...

D
D.Artist 19.02.20

VadimW
Date of communication: 12/03/25
During that time many things have changed, and a lot of the above is no longer supported, is not true, and even dangerous to the stability of the very Moody in this game plan.

V
VadimW 19.02.20

Artist D. Well, I used the above configs. And I have Skyrim rather go to work than before(without the configs). And as true - not true. Of course the world does not stand still, everything is updated. Professional SEOs do not use.

P
Pavlinho 19.02.20

Bought MSI ге70,NVIDIA 850m 2GB DDR3 geforc,it was comfortable to play on ultra,in caves don't lag,except that in open terrain a light jerking arise,and just the system is out of memory and that my 8GB?who can know?in Skyrim.ini prescribed the factor values in memory,so the game is more than 500MB used,but of extreme importance was 800-900,why the system is missing something?and from the game throws

V
Vladislav Stadnik 19.02.20

Asus k54l, intelка. 4 GB operatives, 2.1 processor. 2 kernel.
thanks for the post, Skyrim was playable! Made all the items except 3.1
The mouse itself feels great. Most importantly, fps went up with a fucking 13 to playable 25)))) Here is really pleased. However sometimes the game for a second sags up to 8 fps ,but right aligned.
Only confused the step of replacing direct dll a second time. It really replaces the already unveiled earlier, the question of why make that step is unclear.
But! The result is.

V
Velimudr 19.02.20

And I should add something.
Once playing for the first time... (wow, that's a tautology)..in General, before taking Whiterun, my PC began to catch a terrible sagging fps to 5 and below... or rather it started before taking and fell to a minimum in the process...about 10 minutes I tried to run to the lifting mechanisms. Fortunately when it turned out the city had stopped. Did not look for the cause, but in the second fight when Ulfric another propaganda conducted (gave the speech before the battle), began the same as it was in the first. I came out after his speech, becoming a pause in the Desk, opened the Manager and there's either a CPU, or the disk was 100%. Surprised by the fact that the process of scoring all the space belonged to the SOUND!! O_O how sound can affect video? what nonsense is absolutely not logical? (it seems not the sound itself, and the number of individual files running at the same time; the treks of the fire, the voices, the clang of blades, the thud of hooves, running, screams, separate, and so on).
However, when I stopped it (the process), going into the game, I saw a completely smooth picture with absolutely no lag and subsidence. Yes, there was no sound, but the feel of the incredibly smooth the game is fully justified mute =)
By the way, maybe along the way who can tell me why the SOUND is so affected, at least hopefuls. Not exactly the sound and processes the audio drivers. I will be glad for a good answer :)