3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxell Rus 23.09.19 11:24 am

Help with bug in the quest Walking nightmare ! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

A bug in the quest Walking nightmare, Arandur not open a bas-relief depicting Vermin !

During the passage of this quest when Arandur reached the door and started to say something I went out of the temple and moved to another location then came back and went Arandur just standing there and not opening the bas-relief depicting Vermino fire spell MB is there any script triggers caste this spell ?

Thank you for attention !

Just stands there and casts nothing, when I try to speak is displayed, the character is busy
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.09.19

Maxell Rus
What the need was to interrupt the quest , arm rest do not give ? Try the options with the console , better download early saves , before the entrance of the temple .
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A5%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%8F%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80

n
naklode 23.09.19

You can try to survive, kill Arandora, and then download. Helps me with similar bugs.

S
Sergij Galysh 23.09.19

try the unofficial Skyrim patch or USLEEP

A
AleksanderS6 23.09.19

Use code to pass through walls: tcl

Z
ZeonMatrix 23.09.19

Check out the latest and the previous entry on the subject of trash program script SaveTool.exe
To check the efficiency of the quest to both save
If not, in console ~
Codes/stages of the quest DA16: 20, 25, 28, 30, 40, 50, 55, 57, 60, 65, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 165, 170, 180, 190, 197, 200
sqs DA16, see which step is executed (value is 1)
Setstage DA16 NN, where NN - number with a value of 0
How would a message, so quest out of the problem

K
Khin 23.09.19

Mdaaaaaa, many different met, but that would be so suddenly, without telling anyone, disregard of blame somewhere, when Arandur straining with his spell,it in any gate.All can be forgiven,but not the same. The punishment of one - week miamism !

W
Worldowner 23.09.19

why is it every time I open a page on this site asks me to come here? That's not my question, I have no answer, I even in this game do not play, I do find that interesting. No, each page opens a window that requires to get in here. WTF??? Admins, check your site, it's really buggy.

T
The-Dragon King 23.09.19

Many Bugs I have decided to help disable all mods have always helped

g
grothex 23.09.19

early saved game help. (before the entrance to the temple)

g
grothex 23.09.19

and nefik quests to priivate! Will be PUNISHED!!! ))))ahh

C
CrazyToxa 23.09.19

I also hung out in front of a bas-relief on the Nintendo Switch. Resolved the bug without the console :)
Kill Arandora, pushing it in bas-relief. Behind him, too, sink in the bas-relief. Arandur agreda us, but it quickly treat the Healing Hands. He stops agrisa and the quest continues :)

M
Maxell Rus 23.09.19

CrazyToxa
0_0

L
Lamani 23.09.19

just cut him, he would get up and quietly open the door

A
Abrizzz 24.05.21

I have another bug in the same quest. I drink Vermin's Apathy potion ... I run to the lever and pull it. then you need to take the soul stone from the stand and deactivate the protective blue canopy. but there is no stone in the stand! the sound of lightning is there, but the stone itself is not. I rebooted and went through different ways. There is no stone in the stand at any stage of the quest. Can anyone suggest a real decision to complete the quest?