3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disciples3 19.02.20 11:35 pm

Impressions from the full game (Disciples: Rebirth)

Someone was able to play the game?
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Professor 19.02.20

Ordered in Yulmart. On Sunday go to buy the jewel-box for 410 rubles.
How will experience - will definitely unsubscribe.

L
Lutron 19.02.20

Bought Gamesave and was very pleased with the game, no pity given to the 500r.
In the game corrected everything I could. EVEN NO BUGS! O_O
Card has ceased to be a corridor and is now more like the second part.
Only annoying thing is that now mages and archers can't shoot through the whole map, so harder to use a force point.

D
Disciples3 19.02.20

By the way the maps now have locks like in D2?

L
Lord Vivec 19.02.20

Hmm, the key is ordered but it is taking a long time. Who knows whether there was something that allows you to run the game without activating it and bypassing Steam and StarForce?

P
Professor 19.02.20

Lost training like a good idea.

The whole day was torture (still not domical) the first mission seemed nudnovato.

At the highest settings the video quality is rather weak in detail are the battles, especially the bad grass. And each time the angle is very low.

PS While I think the third played with great pleasure.
Well at least it has never glitches is not noticed.

P
Professor 19.02.20

Disciples3, castles in the cards there, including the small locks.

P
Professor 19.02.20

Still pisses me off the arrogant face of the skeleton, periodically occupying the entire screen during the boot process of the game.

D
Darkened 19.02.20

Somehow not a lot of impressions...
I honestly do not understand what you were thinking marketers Akella...

P
Professor 19.02.20

Dead unit in combat gradually becomes transparent, i.e. dissolves. In this case, shadow falls and produces convulsions. Then completely disappears.
It should be the opposite - first killed the unit falls and then dissolves...

P
Professor 19.02.20

The second mission for the Empire only ended up beating it again - didn't want to fire the trigger pass to the next level (I described the situation in Technical problems)

P
Professor 19.02.20

After talking the scale of the map and its orientation do not often return to how it was before the conversation.

P
Professor 19.02.20

When you promote a unit within the same class does not increase the amount of health and attack power.

P
Professor 19.02.20

Some units the enemies have names of a mixture of letters and numbers, for example, c1m4npc2561

Also some of the dialogue is readable Russian text have a mixture of letters and numbers.

P
Professor 19.02.20

But there was the opportunity to swim.
Though launching it is necessary to find special terminals, etc. out of the water, too, is possible only in certain places.
Prikolnulo that the water can be found not only gold, but also stones. And oncoming enemy ships wolves and wild boars...

m
maenadri7 19.02.20

Good evening, all. Registered just to Express my opinion, as the site Akella to do so privately is not impossible.

On the game: the Game is full of *avno. Rebirth does not honor the Russian programmers and the whole Studio together with Akella. So many bugs, albeit 3 times less, but produce normal quality product failed. Everywhere except the words, Tawa, grass, grass, and again, what do you think?, not heard and not seen. Obviously completely screw up the part of the Disciples, and what to expect from those people who bursary presented to us so that the substance starts to swear only one name.

Each Studio tries to create your project so that it was not ashamed. To declare itself to be prinimali as a quality.
What about Akella and their one-time gatherings of the type .dat hex, they are just cashing in, or survive as they can. Penny in my pocket and the backside of buyers. Everyone who has not bought not buy. What about tablets, do not wait until you leave for Europe, but there are able to do something. Better to just forget about the game. And of course remember their heroes Akella forever.

P
Professor 19.02.20

Until the end of the animation from the previous move/action it is impossible to make a new move, etc.
Very annoying...

P
Professor 19.02.20

If you capture the castle before you have the scenario, after receiving the task to capture the castle again becomes a stranger.

Also, if you visit some place, and then get a mission to visit this place, there burns a star, but with the new arrival there nothing happens...

S
Scorpion 56Rus 19.02.20

This game is made almost like a second idises. Very happy with purchase!

P
Professor 19.02.20

All the same well that many of the items (armor, banners, etc.) continue to the next level, even in the nonprincipal characters.
So there is an incentive at the end of the mission to travel all dungeon and merchants.

P
Professor 19.02.20

Very pleased with the ability to save at any point of the battle.
In addition, the game offers avtoorbita before you click Into battle