3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dave98id 19.02.20 11:37 pm

Debug Mode / Comment / Functions (Final Fantasy 15)

I think FF15 downloaded Build.1138403 noticed that there is a Debug Mode with which you can add items, teleport and so on. so on.
I would like to discuss what features work/ what other functions have you found?
debug mode is awkward
(for the ignorant - Debug mode is activated by pressing Shift+Tab)
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarZero 19.02.20

Try it yourself to see what is working,what is not
And if not difficult throw off a screenshot,where you see this mod

d
dave98id 19.02.20

WarZero
be sure to strip off later
I'm still trying to dig and understand how and what works there, but I created this thread so that people smarter than MB as it helped to understand
functions there are a million
so far, I knew only how to teleport to different points (stations, cities, stations)
there is also a function of the type (activate/ finish the quest) but as they work I don't yet understand

S
Snezhnyj_Volk 19.02.20

Was able to get the regalia of the type F (the flying machine)
Shift+Tab => World vehicle => Flying Regalia => FlyingRegalia Spawn and go there

S
SkyraX 19.02.20

Snezhnyj_Volk
And after going through the main story not sabarasa this quest,which should give then type-f? Nehotelos to break the game early with inability then rollback if the

S
SkyraX 19.02.20

Someone found a team to receive the Royal suit,which is given after passing?

S
Snezhnyj_Volk 19.02.20

SkyraX
Shift+Tab => World map system => Get item => Key items

S
SkyraX 19.02.20

nachteil debug menus such costumes,wonder suit the Sims at all where did and fireproof, well, costumes asasinov probably event litsuhe had once been

Spoiler

well, the whole team gathered xDD
vvvv

Spoiler

s
solij 19.02.20

SkyraX
Refractory lying on the bench in Lostalone the right of the entrance to the plant.

S
SkyraX 19.02.20

solij
Strangely,I have this costume got a gun in your inventory after visiting Estancia,and you can put all 4. The bench is not checked,Nada will look

S
SkyraX 19.02.20

What thread even interesnoe in debug found?

U
USSRSergey1234 19.02.20

And litsuhe do not have this menu?

U
UltimaSephy 19.02.20

As litsuhe how to use Debug?)
Tell me!

d
dave98id 19.02.20

USSRSergey1234
UltimaSephy
I'm afraid not, it is only in this build is a function

U
UltimaSephy 19.02.20

dave98id
Thanks for the answer)

M
Miralissa365 19.02.20

No idea where I clicked, but I have unlocked all quest items...because of this bagout quests. How to fix it??
And another question. There is a chip to change the character not only during battle but also during the game. You need to find the line Settings for palyer change. But I have after clicking on it hangs the whole menu :/ then goes back to home. What to do with it?