3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KLOJIENS 19.02.20 11:38 pm

Second drawdown (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

What's the problem?
Run the benchmark the game runs 80-100 but sometimes sharply squander a second and then goes 80-100,what could be the problem.Iron in the profile is written.I assume it's a train
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KLOJIENS 19.02.20

For train 4 TB 5400 rpm

A
Aleksey Churikov 19.02.20

tell me how I was. The game is on the hard drive. Upload your save, the game is awful frieze, immediately close alt + f4. Start again, close again, the third time only play, friezes disappear completely. PC gaming, you want?

L
Luka_gg 19.02.20

Alexey Churikov
Why I have no freezes no (license). Went through the game on easier in two PC tests (in profile). It's Your personal problem, sort it out, where and how.
The games are on the HDD. Never any defragmentatie do not spend. Everything works fine, the game is well optimized. The same figures in other games.

A
Aleksey Churikov 19.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
My personal problems, someone else. People shared the problem, I shared my. Will understand don't worry. No that would be advised, and that all of it be in chocolate.

A
Arhigluk 19.02.20

KLOJIENS
Modern games, especially open world games, it is necessary(not desirable) to put on the SSD, otherwise such friezes with almost a guarantee provided. Especially in your case such a slow HDD. 5400 rpm is just under filopovic, movies to watch, etc. especially when the system is under toys, so you should be individual sdsic to buy at least 250GB)

Upd1: that I came to Alexandria. The game is on the SSD(regular SATA) Samsung. Of staters is not on any of the systems.

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

KLOJIENS
During the game there is a millisecond-scale jump frametime, (that does not prevent the game) these races in-game monitor said the minimum fps(very fast frequency error). I have these microstutter is 35-40 minimum fps judging in-game monitoring on SSD and khkhd no difference Iron 8700+печ1070. So cut down nafig this monitoring. And you have to include in nvidia control panel maximum performance mode under power management(without it, the drawdown in Alexandria provided)

K
KLOJIENS 19.02.20

Arhigluk
Yes, 've bought a WD Black 7200 RPM I think it won't be a problem,but the fact that the game has already passed on the SSD??

K
KLOJIENS 19.02.20

Thank you all for the answers)so put max performance in the Nvidia center

K
KLOJIENS 19.02.20

Arhigluk
I think the second interface extension to take just two of the M. 2 slot on the motherboard)

A
Arhigluk 19.02.20

KLOJIENS
HDD still will not make weather. 7200, of course, better than 5400, but for movies or storage of such factors as speed, is not particularly important(unless, of course, active work with large volumes of data there). So instead Wdsci you can safely Sdccu another take.)

K
KLOJIENS 19.02.20

Arhigluk
;)