3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustOstrava 19.02.20 11:39 pm

During the game the FPS drops (Far Cry 5)

Hello to all the people of the state of Montana, here I found one interesting problem.

The fact is that when you start the game a few minutes the FPS rate is absolutely stable - it varies from 40 to 50-60 frames. But then starts some trash FPS drops to 20-25 (for no reason, checked standing still), and briefly returning to normal only if you minimize and maximize the game/change resolution/min I'd hang out in the pause menu. Then falls again.

There is the idea that it's because of the distance (supposedly in a long time, too much is drawn), but given her General wretchedness in the fifth FC had this idea to rest. Question - in what could be the cause of this trouble and how to solve it?

PC: i7-4770, 16 gb RAM, GTX 770
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defstroing 19.02.20

A friend used that when he crashes into the bushes slipped MicroProse

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.02.20

JustOstrava
How busy the CPU? How much video card? Look in the program MSI Afterburner.

s
ssd213 19.02.20

It was the same, video card is heated, the fps was dropping, changed the thermal grease, the freezes stopped.

J
JustOstrava 19.02.20

ssd213
But the fact of the matter is that this is not the friezes, and the lowering of fps in General. He is stable, but he falls two times

s
ssd213 19.02.20

In a sense, freezes I mean the low fps

J
JustOstrava 19.02.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Processor uploaded by 40-70 per cent (says RivaTuner), and video card at 100

S

JustOstrava
Attitude graphics so that the memory consumption does not exceed available memory.

J
JustOstrava 19.02.20

Subaru BRZ STI
So it does not exceed, that is the most ridiculous

S

JustOstrava
Choose the mode in the window with no frame, the graphic quality is low, antialiasing off, VSYNC off, limiting framerate to 60, the resolution scale of 0.9.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.02.20

JustOstrava
770 have like 2gb of VRAM, then put on a scale-indicator of the graphics settings that would not be a large expenditure of VRAM otherwise there will be friezes and large drawdown fps, it always happens when overuse of VRAM if you have it is much less than require a game settings.

E
Egor Nevazhno 19.02.20

maybe because of the overheating frequency is discharged well, or because I wanted to

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

I have in some places(literally in 2-3 places) fps sags below 50 for the gtx 1070(99% load, especially noticeable in the mission where you had to lower the water and go through the channels)

A
Agent Nomad 19.02.20

JustOstrava wrote:
Processor uploaded by 40-70 per cent (says RivaTuner), and video card at 100
that's your problem, gth 770 card is irrelevant, but for this game so its generally not enough

N0NAKK wrote:
I have in some places(literally in 2-3 places) fps sags below 50 for the gtx 1070(99% load, especially noticeable in the mission where you had to lower the water and go through the channels)
it is in what resolution and at what settings?

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

Steve Taller
full HD, on ultra.

A
Agent Nomad 19.02.20

N0NAKK wrote:
full HD, on ultra.
and apskeyl permission for 1 worth it?

J
JustOstrava 19.02.20

Steve Taller
well, Yes, except that it fits the gap between minimum and recommended requirements fc5

A
Agent Nomad 19.02.20

JustOstrava wrote:
well, Yes, except that it fits the gap between minimum and recommended requirements fc5
don't look at the requirements, write them from the bulldozer and the minimum payout is that it all started, but recommended to at least 30 fps was on average, for modern games, the minimum card for medium settings this gth 1066, for ultra this gth 1080 or higher, if we talk about 4K, then all of the guaranteed single no solutions. I have won ФФ15 pirates even at 1080p in some places 1080ти sinking below 50 frames

N
N0NAKK 19.02.20

Steve Taller
Well, a simple something in this place was uploaded vidyuhi at full cost to look in other place - the load subsided. Played the first version(maybe the patches fixed). The game was removed