3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Chigrin2 23.09.19 11:25 am

When playing on the gamepad the camera is spinning around the character (Nioh)

When I go in game(any) are all OK and the camera is spinning quietly in any direction, but then when you start walking the camera begins to rotate around the character and never stops until I turn off the game
Gamepad SPEEDLINK Xeox Pro Analog PC, Black (SL-6556-BK)
13 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 23.09.19

depends on what kind of gamepad, I'll try the x360ce program, there were problems with the camera, clicking to the right the camera is looking up, decided only this prog!

D
Delphis 23.09.19

at me such was, while in the device list, the controller is not disabled

A
Artem Chigrin2 23.09.19

Delphis
So the fact that I want to play on the gamepad, and not disable it

A
Artem Chigrin2 23.09.19

_Mahoney_
SPEEDLINK Xeox Pro Analog PC, Black (SL-6556-BK)

A
Artem Chigrin2 23.09.19

This is the status of the controller when I don't touch him
Left stick 0;-1 Right -21717;-129

_
_Alexandro_ 23.09.19

In Skyrim, oblivion and even Morrowind, it is also spin when in the game do nothing.
Shorter. Look in the control panel > devices and printers > name of the controller, and right click on it options gaming control devices twice in a small window click on the device and look to move the trigger ... the Black cross must be at the center. If he is in a different position. Need to make Otkalibrovani controller. Look there, all the settings are adjusted

S
STRANGERIUS 23.09.19

Artem Чигрин2
If you do not help to calibrate how GRiDOX said, your controller is broken, you need to stick to change. Ordered accessories on Ali

K
KAPTOXAXA 23.09.19

Press the key combination win+R. In the window that appears, enter the following command: %joy.cpl%. The first window will close and another dialog will pop up with a list of connected game controllers. Choose your gamepad and click properties. Then put a tick next to the line: "as for the PS2 well, or something like that. The main thing that it was written for the PS2. Everyone is enjoying the game with a gamepad. I hope my review was helpful. :)

s
sadddsadas 23.09.19

Artem Чигрин2
decided as ever? absolutely the same,and the controller is the same Sora that after 2 years of writing

k
kovbasyk 23.09.19

Damn duck. somebody help. What the fuck is the camera spinning around the character ? Are unable to solve the problem

d
dilat 23.09.19

kovbasyk
Stick cover

Вхвхв 15.01.21

KAPTOXAXA
So he also wrote that he plays from the phone, which is the Win + R team?

M
Matvey5555 01.07.22

Alexandrovitch
and if it's a virtual gamepad via phone