3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
s3df0x 19.02.20 11:39 pm

When is the next episodes? (The Long Dark)

What the developers have delayed the release of episodes.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 19.02.20

This is exactly what you do need to wait... Like this spring 3rd promised, but you never know...

H
Hemo 19.02.20

Like it slightly works! Even feeble PR would work, screenshots, hints, etc.

M
Murgen75 19.02.20

Nemo
Well, we've both, if it is silent, then we begin to think about something bad, we begin to write all sorts of nasty things. Did you at least every couple of months, write something, like people do not worry, work is in full swing, we thought you forgot. Because a lot of people bought this game, and they really do not care to wait for who knows what, and to think, wait they do something, or you just threw money to the wind. And next time they will think a million times, and whether to buy a game that is in development.

D
Domoi 19.02.20

Indeed, it's been a long time.

K
Kostyan Morozov 19.02.20

well on the game a maximum of 10 people work. what can you do... and in any case they did 1 and 2, the head almost without bugs and lag, and so I am right now in desolate play on the same engine only developed Russian)

G
GoliafJx 19.02.20

Still no news?

s
s3df0x 19.02.20

GoliafJx
Today, I read the news on Steam, they update the gameplay introduce a lot of new jokes, such as a new map and upgrade menu cooking, menu, dialog, side missions. With regards to the third episode - they write that when the time comes they will all tell. The time has not come yet.
Статьяhttps://steamcommunity.com/games/305620/announcements/detail/1665646411170391109