3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hellrose 19.02.20 11:39 pm

Pirate and Steam version (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have pirates all over, in addition to newgame+
If you buy the steam version can I download saves?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 19.02.20

Yes

H
Hattack 19.02.20

Hurricaniwe
And.. Why not GOG? This is my personal opinion, but why not buy the game publisher's games on their application store. Besides canonical)

J
JABA AZAZINA 19.02.20

Hattack
and as an option, why not stop imposing people where they need to spend their money ? wants the incentive to take his case.

S
Siniy Kot 19.02.20

here you do not understand some...playing pirates the Witcher 3
*/Fuuuuu, rogue, for sediver deneh sasal!!! Razrabotciki zhy for you the game did kosel!!!I would be a coward sold only to copyit it genialny ichhra!!!/*
Jochen to buy a license:
*/ Fuuu, major, gold gold guzzle shit, because of you children in afriga Holocaust!!!The rap system!!! Twopi!!!Torrentem of Pallavas not umaii!!!!/*
Just do not look further, advisors, want to buy buy, don't buy it. Trolls...trolls are everywhere, so stay alert!
And save needs to go, Yes.

H
Hellrose 19.02.20

Blue Cat
?

L
LoKKi_SKY 19.02.20

I also often buy on Steam)) Familiar chtol))

A
Aleksey Pimenov 19.02.20

when I played the pirates , was crashes , a lot , but specifically flew to quest about the bloody Baron , when we had to go with the Baron to the witch , when the license took the incentive passed without a single departure .

O
Oleg19051996 19.02.20

Hurricaniwe
Of course you can,the main thing that version of the game coincided

S
Stas ... 19.02.20

I have all 3 parts of steam,I pirate too, but decided to help of the Witcher universe,each with its own choice is not Internet idiots to judge you))

K
Kosh13 19.02.20

Saves can and will be taken up. But Yes sometimes (if important) will have to beat.