3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polotany 19.02.20 11:39 pm

Your adaptation of Dead Space: the Director, actors (Dead Space)

If you were offered to do a movie based on Dead Space, who would you choose the Director who played the main role?
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugein 19.02.20

What is there to think? All clear. The main role of Dennis Quaid (my personal preference - Ethan hawke). Director - Christian Alvart, who in 2009 solidly put pandorum.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Eugein
Curious. And I would probably over Fincher thought or Vilniem as a Director. About the hero don't even know: a kind of wide range and choose very certain... About the Hawke - perhaps not so sweet.

z
zhimipe 19.02.20

Director: Guillermo del Toro (or Alfonso cuarón)
Starring role: Tom Hiddleston

K
Kovboy belomor 19.02.20

The cartoon is travel previous story,the second part has no ice.And purely my opinion cartoons games much better than movies.And mass effect and dead space and dragon age as proof.Doom would still like to see.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

zhimipe
Del Toro is a master of monsters - fact. I'm afraid not too fabulous work... Hiddleston! Super, IMHO.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons

cartoons games much better than movies.And mass effect and dead space and dragon age as proof of

Evidence regarding Space of my Grandfather yet, as there is no film))
I did not mind the animation, just a movie - a very different creative directory. Would not compare at all.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Fassbender - not? Popsout, probably...

K
Kovboy belomor 19.02.20

Polotany
Well, a dead grandfather, a very cold and turned pereproyti game as much as wanted.In General, I mean that the Director of the cartoon a much more free hand.Everything is limited only by the imagination?

P
Polotany 19.02.20

Meat is right)) Considering that to film the DS one is not going to, our personal hypothetical Directors in honor of this trigger not only hands, but also the navel))

S
SerJey_ 19.02.20

Eugein
Polotany
zhimipe
Did you know that Isaac was drawing on actor voice acting? A more appropriate role is clearly not.
Gunner Wright

u
usus 19.02.20

Spielberg, Isaac, some sort of Jew, and all of the necromorphs from bald Bros would have played

P
Polotany 19.02.20

SerJey_
Know, of course, only the actor dubbing and movie actor are two big relevant difference)

P
Polotany 19.02.20

usus

And I used that all the alien freaks and Doug Jones plays)

P
Protocol10 19.02.20

Eugein
Dennis Quaid

Mediocre actor with wooden expressions. Besides, the old and long ago took to drink. Playing in the shit of the role of the second plan.

L
LightHOwUSE 19.02.20

Anyone) Compression 8 hour game in an hour and a half ekshon will turn into the same thing, in what has become animus) Video game a new stage of development of the film. You can make a play on the film but make the film the game is just stupidly impossible.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

zhimipe
Well, Cheddleton agreed to the shoot. Looking for actors for the other roles and Director.

He's already committed to the role and audition.

P
Polotany 19.02.20

LightHOwUSE

Compression of the novels may have begun to be, and the game plot, no?) However, I do not insist that Your position to me even in something cute)

P
Polotany 19.02.20

usus
It seems to me, with Spielberg we receive from third part...
Maybe Ridley Scott, no? Although he surrendered for the last time...

L
LightHOwUSE 19.02.20

Polotany
Compression of the novels may have begun to be, and the game no plot
In principle, you are right. BUT.
1. A matter of taste, but my favorite project always want more (no wonder people are looking for the uncut version). Take the Mass Effect. Of all the hundreds of thousands of conversations - I would not take away a single. To me this is not enough. In the film adaptation of cutting is inevitable. Moreover, no company will undertake to make a movie solely to hear. And that means the Intro will be expanded, the final too. The middle will mercilessly rubley.

2. Trends movie solely on read more, starting with the first Transformers (2007). Dead space is primarily ambient and atmosphere. But no company dares to release a horror film in space, without a lot of shooting and ekshona. Yes, DS2 and DS3 also have a supremely better. But that's just due to timing - its color is not obtrusive, and well-distributed ambient and narrative. In time the middle will be solid ekshon to savichi.

3. The atmosphere is inclusion cuts the atmosphere of third-party observations. After and than once the game from the face of the protagonist, to look at it from the side, it would be like to live a day third person) is a Controversial sensation.

The style of narration of good games in principle, exclude the possibility of adaptation. However, I'm not talking about the TV series. For Example, Firefly. Where there is an opportunity to expand the story maybe much more. In the cinema the same - definitely not. Enough to see the Second Assassin, divine ambient kid, just enjoy the Dream of Venice, or to recall the tingling of the soul, the beauty of the sacredness and tube-like puzzle while the first part of the armor of Altair in the Church... This is just one of the many touches. This soft as a feather, the narrative came to filming? Which is a little more than full - rubilovo for shkoloty, papaya capsonic...

u
usus 19.02.20

Polotany
The main thing that not Uwe Boll