3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xedinsey 19.02.20 11:40 pm

All done, and the new storyline quests, no (BattleTech)

Played a bit, got the ship ARGO then given a mission to capture the system WELDRY Turim, took it over, but after all already a bunch of contracts completed, and new sujetos no... Who knows this is a bug or doing something wrong.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
b.o.t.inok 19.02.20

this is not a bug. there for a while, like passes and will get the job.

X
Xedinsey 19.02.20

b.o.t.inok
Some is how much? I have already more than 100 weeks of flight and nifiga

D
Deimos-D 19.02.20

you wouldn't happen to have departed far from Alyanskogo Space, are on the territory of other Houses? probably need to get a certain rating of a Mercenary and for this we need to do a few contracts...

X
Xedinsey 19.02.20

Deimos-D
Rate mercenaries 2 stars 200+, I'm not in the territory of other houses on the periphery now, sometimes priletal in the restoration and carry out contracts then back off and nothing, I guess I'll start first. Sorry good furs gathered...

V
Vyxyxol 19.02.20

Xedinsey
Even the reputation of c Arano Restoration try to swing to the Allied (asterisk).

X
Xedinsey 19.02.20

Muskrat
)))) Already a star...

V
Vyxyxol 19.02.20

Xedinsey
Well then who the hell knows, maybe a bug. I almost immediately after Weldry the job was given to the release of Smithon'a, I anywhere did not fly much, only time squandered and Argo upgrade.
---
After performing 3 ordinary fractional jobs, not to be confused with random assignments from the planetary governments, there is the story.