3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20 11:40 pm

Mini FAQ for the game (complement). (Ash of Gods)

Achtung!!! Spoilers Here it's a big spoiler!!! It is recommended only to people who passed the game!
The majority of responses from the developer!
Please get involved.Preferably intelligently,briefly and clearly.
29 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

The Council at the beginning of the game:buy the shawl with silver thread at the upper left of the dealer.
The second piece of advice-always choose the blue and yellow circles/branches of the dialogues in the cities of red leave for later or others may be lost then.That is the secondary first main at the end.
Are there triggers in the game/battles
There are some characters murder\not murder which provides in both cases the impact on the story. If you focus on the no kill don't hurt RIT and you get a line of good Luo Feng (diametrically branching at the beginning of his story).
Asked about the piano in the bushes or not projected lines - there's always a question about the dilemma between complete control and choice and randomness. This is one of them. If you look at the whole game - 10 per cent of the total number affecting story of the election. It is our choice.
About the fight: (what is happening on an isometric battle field) - there is no such trigger mechanic. With the growth of complexity of the harvest appears to replace the party - AI changes the composition of the players in a particular battle, starts to summon new units on the field - they come in the course of the battle or he starts to use a different card.

How to avoid death from wandering Megara.
1 if you have saved RIT (red Archer) in to Wodan and are unable to bring it to the meeting with Arcanum - he will kill you. RIT for him as a daughter, and when you say in the dialogue that she died - it dooms you to death. In this situation there is another aspect - if your team is not Csami (ENSA), but there are live Mannet and Alus, Sonnet can hurt\to kill the Alus before the advent Mahira because of what you, too, will die (not to kill stray menhir). Save RIT and Kamu and 100% not perish.
2 Luo Feng dies from stray menhir, if Sannet kill Alus.Dies from stray menhir in the case, if not to save RIT on the way price of one of the stones of Styx, implanted in the body of Feng. (In all these cases,die, and party members Feng), Respectively, to give RIT a stone. The alus (and along with him, Feng and the others) can be saved or carefully sonnet about killing the enemies on the way, either time reaching the Enns Kshama and took him in.

How to avoid getting in jail in Ursus:
You must get to Ursus with a lively Jota - if he dies, it's 100% the scaffold. Go straight to the pub TIC and when I get there Victi bran don't mess with it - leave town.
1 If you cannot leave the city(there is only the prison).
Perhaps this is due to the fact that Thorne doesn't know about the events with my son.
You can learn about Makte have bran in the shop of TEC.
2 Thorne goes to prison ( of Course alive, but wounded in the house of the Filii), is there a way to return the Prince or how to avoid it remove from the team?
Stroke can return to the unit torn after Hopper you remove his spell.
Stroke appears in Chapter 7,when you come to Thorne Frige.
3 please Tell me how to get into the prison? (There is the answer of the developers on this issue, but as I did not twist road remains only 1 house Undy). And can the twins not to take in the squad?
It is necessary to reject the help of the captain of the guard, to be able to escape from the city. In this case, the twins will not join the squad(in fact it is the loss of experience,it is better to shake the other as they will be mishandled Cossack girls).

As to Enns Kamu in the command:
Your team must be alive RIT before fall to a triple obelisk. In this case, you will have the option not to kill him.

Salvation Mukta that he was with hand:
You should have time to Maktu in inavale to 35 days - in this case, it will be with a hand. In the interval up to 40 days, alive but without an arm. More than 40 days - will be dead. The easiest way to keep up - not to go to jail in Ursus.
If you have time faster 35 days it will save it by hand and he will be fighting unit. Then you have not to ditch it on the water menhir - playing Hopper to help settle Atrache and he had to go to the water menhir instead of Adni will not kill him.

Gladu too, of course, can be saved in the final. Key points two - will not meet Nakamol water menhir (or he in fact will tell you that suicide is the exit) and to try to prevent the conflict Thorne and Blance in Opaque. OR does Gleda that she is a future avatar from Nacoma water menhir and if she spoke to thorn about what is better to die than they will be Ie, if you met him on the Water menhir with Adnoy - kill it will not.

How to save the king TRIG:
In the final game there is a line when the then king of TRIG can be killed. This event will occur or not depends on 5 other characters in the game, and events take related is Stein, Tenerife, SOP, and Choronzon and Blance. If the first three are dead, Choronzon will not find the executor for murder, if Blance will prevent a quarrel Choronzon and the TRIGA - the murder will occur.one of the ways of his salvation does not refer to Choronzon the branch Hopper for assistance in Urus (when Thorne will be in prison), and ask Choronzon to keep up with TRIG in the dialogue in Opaque (a branch of the same Hopper) If the Blance in time Choronzon will be asked to leave this idea - king will be saved, etc.

The Transformation Of Krieg
To avoid turning you'll need a silk scarf, which can be purchased from Paderanga in Albione early in the game. In the village at the double menhir Unde don't be rude and offer her a gift. She refuses, but will warn you that Krieger's crazy, you've convinced Krieger to wear a scarf before you leave the village.
Specifically about tactics as it is in this battle to kill - use a bunch of fighter in the counter and a map that increases you defense +10 is the easiest way to cope with stronger opponents.

The deaths of characters at the end of the game:
Or Feng kills RIT. Gleda either kills himself, and then torn the party kills him.
You need
1. Be humane to have him (and yesterday we just lowered the level requirements to save RIT was easier).
2. Agree with Blance to help Nacome at the meeting in the forest, so he said Glæde that it is a future avatar.
3. Try not to lawlessness much Thorne (Rob merchants, kill the defenceless, no one to help) to level m*Dacosta was not too high.

As to Enns Kamu in the command:
Your team must be alive RIT before fall to a triple obelisk. In this case, you will have the option not to kill him.

How to slip the Frisian army, so she would not have crucified Thorne
This event happens when you reach the slower Opokuma 45 days. If it happened - don't try to run, join the battle and definitely win. If you lose, you get crucified.

Is it possible to save the Archer of the fleet on the bridge in Chapter 1?
In dialogue with the Fleet do not need to accuse him of cowardice.

The level of the curse/the harvest
if hopper resists the curse, the level of harvest increases, if gives himself to swallow, the level remains unchanged
If you kill Rita, the harvest level rises by 1
(maybe there are more relationship-we complement)
About The Finals:
In the end, Gleda became a deity, I understand it's a bad ending.
How to open a good or less positive?
You need at least to collect all 7 pieces of wisdom for the Hopper and then the deity can be locked in Glæde or her in comnity else.

It is believed the game has 7 endings.
And consider them more for 3 by the number of actors. Gleda, RIT, Philia.
All vedelem 7 different finals.
1. Unable to prevent the coming of God Gleda/RIT
2. Could prevent the coming of God Gleda/RIT
3. Thorne was executed in Ursus
4. Thorne was crucified on the approach to Opacum
5. Luo Feng died at the recumbent menhir
6. Blance was killed thorn or Feng, and Atraf escaped death in the final
7. Gleda had committed suicide or RIT killed Feng and purpose became Branch
Not counting the different flow of the story due to the fact was a battle torn-Feng, Thorne-Blance, Feng-Blance or not.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Where to find 7 pieces of wisdom

1) to begin, find a clue.
Chapter 3. Dead spring. Drink some water.
The mountain trail.Abandoned camp. The old man and the fire.Examine the coals.
There is a third option, but I haven't found it yet.
Chapter 4. A double menhir. Read the inscription.Pass.To touch.
Chapter 5.Way Mushroom lane.Forest watch. on the way to Ursus
(to doubt,to send to repair Eyck) go and watch it
2)Chapter 6. The house of the healer UNDI/Filii. Move the table(I did it like this:
a step/to step back/to explore/to move, take note.
3) Tip in several places along the way, but it doesn't matter.
Chapter 6. On hand Raks.
4) unmissable tip at the outlet of the Urus.
Chapter 7. Friga. On the hand of Lana.
5) Chapter 7. Water obelisk on the grave.
6) Chapter 8. In Opaque on the menhir.
7) Chapter 9. Hand Amma.
It was difficult. I'm not sure if you need to collect all the pieces of wisdom
as for my text in Opaque Hopper read 6 chapters in my book.
Many clues about the pieces of wisdom meet along the way, but not tied to a specific place.
z.s.(translated prompton)

Tips. ///tear out...///
Of the spells I managed to collect everything, and now I wish I'd thought to record it . So while those which are recalled immediately. (As I understand it, tips more than parts of a spell - Hopera got from place to place to drive to not get lost:))
1st hint: immediately after leaving Albius in pursuit of thorn. You can find in a Deserted Parking lot (location) - hopper will meet a dying old man, the clue's in the coals of a campfire, sounds like One two. Dead spring where no clues, but it is mentioned in the previous (zero) tip as an alternative, to weaken the curse by 4 percent if invited to drink girl water. (And, in my opinion, judging from you by this point skill still counts for a hint.)
2nd hint. Need to find that one two. Go to jail in the footsteps of thorn in jail speak with the local commander, he suggests that one of the two local menhir. Well, at the end, when the Hopper have to leave the city, sends another encrypted message about the hole, language, knowing more of the brain, etc.
3-I'm on my way to the Ursus (can not remember where the hell) - two cavities, one with a snake, the second with the ground. Those holes, Yes.
4th - after being wounded and conclusion Torna in prison in the house Filii, when you find the secret basement, hopper will pick up there piece of paper is the message. (if the thorn is in jail will not fall, the hopper probably will still find a reason to potamitissa to Filii). Well, it is necessary to pay attention to the words of everyone who remembers the dialogues Undu, a Chill etc in a branch of the Hopper. In my opinion, in Ursus in the dialogue of the Shack (the captain of the guard, like don Quixote) any hints slip where the following tips to look for.
5-I - Rask, issued in a dialogue with him.
6-I LON, the guard in Frige. Also in the dialogue.
7th - after Frigi, village of furriers (or something). Vendor is selling a tiger skin. Tip - on the skin.
8-I - grave Water obelisk. Skip the difficult - Reaper (I had Adna), almost by force will cause the Hopper to examine the grave and the inscription on the tombstone.
9-I - Opacum, meeting with Filia. The book, stolen from the Hopper.
10-I - Opacum the same on the body of the Amma.
Well, as the Board
The hopper must follow all. what they say about Chill, Unde, ageing of the healers, the visionaries, etc.
Time. Be aware that games can lead to one of the"bad" endings. So that time is a valuable resource.
And....MDAAAA... how much scratching tips,and in the end everything on a silver platter)))) joke

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

A brief guide to endings with the world of friendship and pink unicorns for all living things:

1. Hopper when meeting with Nakomi (the path to the Water Menhir) select the option I can't help you.... Then Thorne got a Water Menhir you will find not Nakomo that hint Glæde suicide, and Adna. Adna, however, also can kill some of the members, in a conversation with her be careful.

2. Feng and Hopper to be the most humane, all along the way to help etc. I understand How morale is an indicator of (at least indirect) your humanity (but not exactly). In the last passage for thorn to high brought no problems for him toward the end reached average, but it was enough.

3. Collect all 7 pieces of wisdom.

4. Not rummaged particularly at the corners of the card and not to waste time.

If both humane, in the final (along the line of thorn) conflict does not occur, Gleda is still alive, two groups are merged. Accordingly, the line Feng he must not kill Rita.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

For someone tight and it dies from lack of Styx or no time,but seek to chipindo.
program Cheate Engine or ArtMoney
money - integer 4
Styx is an integer of 4
days a 8
So, the game has a nasty habit of overwriting the save after each PCIA.
To help: the regular backup folder, save before important events/dialogue
for GOG version
C:\Users\******\AppData\LocalLow\AurumDust LLC\Ash of Gods
for Steam version
C:\Users\Public\DocumentsSteamCODEX

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Oddly enough-but to Accept the Blance to help Nacome at the meeting in the forest
it's this option:
after the way Nacoma kills rusk or take away his soul-that, in principle, clearly-as the NPC out of the game.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Meeting with someone everyone hates.
After the water obelisk.The bald hill.SOOS.Game or tip.
Chila = UNDA.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

Well, who needs a minute more a thousand years that the saved game https://yadi.sk/d/_eJsd4GO3U5JA4
version REPACK Steame !!! folder СODEX to throw in here C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\ deleting or moving your
All came to Opacum (Lo Peng,hopper/Blance and last Thorne Brenin) his son is alive and with hands, the daughter of suicide did not think even TRIG was alive and well, his son, too, Lo RIT will not touch. The only corpse is enraged Krieg(had to replay from the beginning).
It was to protect Opacum,to there 7 the part of wisdom to fight the reapers .

a
aist16 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
Yeah, you really got worked!
I, though, don't like games with cards, but was interested and wanted to download to try the game.
And the game is not large, a total of 2.63 GB, but on the website hatab, I saw this:
xatab Admin
In this game alone, not like to play. And don't even start until the second don't choose what to play . And not yet broken
What do you say?
2. I now have installed the game Nioh - Complete Edition still not understand what it is....

a
aist16 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
Really weird, maybe it's outdated information from Hatab!?
I am, after all, have downloaded and installed this game. everything starts and works fine.
Played until midnight, went to Chapter VI. Styx and money hacked at once, for all three groups (Thorne, hopper Lo Feng).
Decided, periodically hack and % a curse (also 4 bytes), reduce %, 8 -16, is the harm?
1. We don't understand, we need to reduce them or not? Is there a restricted period or not?
I do not break, and points of improvement, when you have 3 or more, then add as necessary!?
Mostly include Autobiography, they know best how and what to use in battle. :-)
However, they do not always act correctly, here's my Archer kills the enemy, who had just made a move
I would choose the one who is going to go after him.!?
I still do not quite understand, sometimes we have to play for a different (yet three) of the Persians, but in the end, they must unite, or what?
Thorne and hopper, I have already at the same time, C Luo Feng is not clear.
The handkerchief I bought, to open a gate used the jewels out of the caskets wife of thorn.
Something I did not pay attention to the colors in the dialogues, I, like, red only when is the last!?
When the game has a map, and then the video, as the squad moves out, I remembered that I already played this game.
Even the map and the roads seemed very similar. The name, of course, already can not remember, but the play style is the same.
Only there were more individual quests for which you had to choose different routes on the map.
Nioh I'm still left, after this I still need to finish Kingdom Come Deliverance, for me there was a bug with one mission.
Downloaded other normal repak.
Save for Ash of Gods achieved today just to make sure they were not needed. :-)
Something I bought up from the merchants all that they have, and where to apply it?

a
aist16 19.02.20

The handkerchief turns out to be for Krieg, but I've already lost him.
It would be necessary, the developers sooner to put me before a choice :-)
Still, the number of elapsed days should be reduced?

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

aist16
Yes the days is more important than the dough at times,there is a bound to the days of scripting(events), one may lose a son or he will be armless and then he is not a fighter,in the second you do get caught and the army will make you a Jesus on the cross. Days and Styx break(the days of all the 0 drive)-the game in General wouldn't hurt, even if early in the city's final fall. In General, I think without them the game would not have lost. Very short sorry.2 PM left on it(a mini guide to assemble it took me the same))).
1 Experience generally do not touch-will be enough for all that.
2 In the cities of the round icons with PS,flags,sometimes look at their background-if the blue is worn out,red is the main line of the game,yellow additional info and a little Laura.
3 the game itself is not interesting (choose from 2 modes of game:standard and narrative. Fftopku.
4 the progenitor of this-The Banner Saga Dilogy-this stupid ripoffs.but there are differences.
5 trinkets that bought the drag at the portraits of the NPCs.
6 theoretically, Yes. 3 branches for 3 x 2 gang and one solo.The idea (good ending) all meet in one city and not to cut each other-and for the guide)).
z.s. put yourself SpellForce 3-blew the hell out of the first batch-how can you play it? I don't know...some sort of pile where H. will know who is where and for whom.Not mine.
While looking for another thread th-they got this one Iratus: lord of the dead (clone Darkest Dungeon is much easier for retarded without the constant stress on you(feature feature, what would you keyboard screen Hu...RIL),but it's still pre-alpha

a
aist16 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
The game went for three runs, in the end chose the narrative on behalf of thorn (day 30, the morals high). Two reapers won, with the assistance of, the plot. Hopper said the spell, the last hint was on the hand Glady, they're all healthy, except Krieger. Read FAQ before. :-(
The deity didn't inspire, Chila was pleased with the Hopper and continued to fulfill its mission. To continue....
Save all of the chapters in the game menu, you will have to replay from the time when offered the choice to continue from a person or from Torna Lo Feng. If there is anything Luo Feng, I did not understand what his purpose is, and who he put it?
During the game there were some comments \ questions.
1. Several times I saw on the screen the function to Heal, I do not remember what, but then my units were all healthy. And when Thorne was injured in training and then in battle, I was not able to cure him. In the battle with the first Reaper, absolutely everyone was injured, had, in the second battle, replace them healthy. How and where to treat are not understood, the rest did not use, was treated in the campaign, automatically, by Styx.
2. Could you highlight on the map the destination points, where to go, the map is large, the font is small and clever name, annoying to look.
3. IMHO the Interview is disgusting, the game itself without AI. I included the game itself to be faster, and it worked, sometimes, longer have to take in their own hands. Archers do not shoot, and just move around the cells. The fighting ability of the Persians miserable, but Hopera a great ability With a single blow, all at once and Luo Feng, as Bounce, it dies immediately, who punched him. And thorn - only to inspire the soldiers of the detachment.
4. Where to put all bought, how to apply it? - you said...
5. What affects the level of morality, how to regulate? And it seems that it affects extra points to the ability of fighters, and for what? Is it important?
Have a thorn in the squad, morale average or high, and Lo Feng - low...
6. On the battlefield there are no hints of the names of the Persians, we must remember all in the face :-)
7. Tired of running line in the dialogue!? I clicked the mouse on the icon under running line, and the line is revealed all at once. But, you have to click and of two evils choose the lesser. Especially large strings where you don't have the answer, I missed clicking.
By the way, the lines in the answers I have are all yellow, blush, at their choice. And color check boxes in the cities, I did not pay attention.
You have to pass a final from the face of Luo Feng.
For some reason, the first time after installation, the controls have been fine, but subsequent inclusion with the problems, just does not start and hangs in task Manager Not responding.

a
aist16 19.02.20

I don't like zombies, vampires and necromancers. Batman, they are always there, not terrible, but disgusting. :-(

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

aist16
Yes figure who,only not all with the prefix super...clowns blah
1 to heal the party menu party (most slightly below the middle screen button to CURE) is 24 or 26 Styx-treats all but one injury.is Styx and 1 day.
2 could...alas)) when I hacked on the Styx and the days always come a long way-to capture more content found that though the events in the way and random, but randomly enough for 3-4 events(still the binding to the terrain there)
3 fights in The Banner Saga I more went. Here really archers ran out under the blow. All the three GG 1 ratio. there is a blow to the area around him.Walk into the crowd and all(have Lo do cheat if to fasten more and 55 armor without losing speed+he is also responsible)))
5 morality of the squad adds 10% more damage the entire squad (adds % and personal with each turnips-for the rest just need them to RUB on life-by the way if you incorrectly specified the questions/answers turnips may fall)
Thorne finished on a high to medium Lo...not raised(but you can)-probably not what was to tell the truth detachment of his tribe/nation.
6. Yes)) all need to sleep)))
7. the dialog settings is on the menu ...the option"show line from blush is not care-also this
8 caught one bug glasses abilities of Hopper stopped to take (only 1 row and those that are on level 4....8 already burned gray and 10 prescidence and hung a dead weight) and x with them...he is so IMBA he
z.s. and be on the road again(((( look what pogamat.
if that happened to grab a little (pogamat) it seems in this world just don't want to do an RPG for like 10 years almost all have changed(some several times)-of course full HS bypass side and gravitateto I was hooked...no longer pixels to play(hurts my eyes).

a
aist16 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
Thanks for the advice on some issues!
After a while, I'll try to pass the final for Luo Feng, if the game starts.
I found just such a program:
GameSave Manager backs up saves in games. The program supports over 500+ of the best games and finds them on the computer. The list of games is constantly
updated. If it still not find your game, can
to add it manually.
Written well, I tried it, add your game, and could not!?

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

aist16
Yes, most likely suspension,norms and promoted, and copies...but it's over in a puddle - the rules of the game remain without any Probl...it's for indie projects sohranki by Jo. prokruchenny

a
aist16 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
But after writing: If it still not found your game, you can add it manually.
PS. Yesterday was the finals of the face of thorn in the Menu \ Download, was auto-saving all the chapters of the game passed. But, I immediately suspected that malicious developers can remove all these save when you exit the game. Therefore, not leaving the game, did copy both of the folders where supposedly are saving. Indeed, when today, I wanted to pass the final Lo from the face of the Dryer, run the game, the Menu \ Download saw only one final save. And even the content of the folders of the savegames that I saved yesterday, did not give the desired result. Anyway, in the Menu \ Download there was only one last save. But, I started the game to Continue, and then, during the game, hit Esc, and Download. AND...., a menu appeared on all, downloaded Chapter IX a little bit and chose from the faces of Lo the Dryer. Further, all the same, won two reapers, hopper said the spell, the last hint was on hand at Rita's. The remaining Reapers accused their leader in his stupidity....
The deity didn't inspire, Chila was pleased with the action of the Hopper and continued to fulfill its mission. To continue....
Yes, the game I normally never starts, hangs in the task Manager - Not responding, - double click on this file directly in the Manager, and begins to run. Well, okay, still remove.

r
raspisnoy1 19.02.20

aist16
for Lo did not pass the ending) left for later in the txt. a note-maybe in a year bezrybe and will go again.... from despair))) dug and found this 2007 at the ILO. the Strugatsky brothers ....Hard to Be a God [Akella]...poke with a stick the corpse...can kick))

a
aist16 19.02.20

raspisnoy1
Remember, remember, I this game was played, bought on CD, the Internet then at me yet was not.
Copy gave to friend at work, and drive and now have somewhere in my files.
It sounds like this game was some sort of shenanigans with dressing in different clothes, depending on which area you are!? To avoid unnecessary problems.
Old .SpellForce I passed by several times, and the current ...the 2.3 is not the same...
Now trying to finish Kingdom Come: Deliverance and stumbled on Baptism of fire!?
The"Snake camp arrow burned food added sleeping pills, poison not found where to buy may have to undergo chemotherapy?
I do not understand what they still at camp have hurt, but until, like, next to me, of their own, no one dies during the assault of the camp,
and in the end, just passed the bridge, and: Task completed to Get into the camp and the Game is over, too many people have died. What are the key moments in this episode to win, yet don't understand.