3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 19.02.20 11:41 pm

Mod Pip-Boy (Fallout 4)

Tell me, is there a mod on not animated peep Fight, the type that would like Follica was the third??
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 19.02.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
In the sense that the icons were not animated?
Unlikely. And what prevents the animated PIP-boy?

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 19.02.20

gmh4589

Yes, the icons in the first place)) That somehow, after the 3rd can't get used to. okay. if no... nothing direct worry, just thought. there...I'd bet)

N
N1GHT_FLY 19.02.20

Soran that is not on topic, but does anyone know what needs to be done to get the achievement of Domestication?

M
Michael36 19.02.20

N1GHT_FLY
The fallout dot wikia has it all.
Have 5 domesticated animals in the settlement.

N
N1GHT_FLY 19.02.20

Michael36 Tamed perk or built cage?

M
Michael36 19.02.20

from the forum to Have 5(or more) cells of animals.(Humans, ghouls and super mutants will not work.)

To have near cells 1 emitter of beta waves.(Or several. It is important that the animals were in the coverage.)

To run power from the cells, so the animals came out. The emitters should work.(Just connect them to separate power source.) Animals don't attack you. Get achievement.

(Animals will fight with other species. Ie, the death Claw will attack Bolotnikov, etc.)
For the construction of the Emitter Beta Waves mandatory skills:
- Animal friend (ur. 1)
- Talking with Heath (ur. 1)

s
saa0891 19.02.20

N1GHT_FLY wrote:
Tame perk or built cage?
Cells around put (bog,aogai,the death claw,rad Scorpion,criticas until the pile can be more of a flier),which was inside the circle and mutants out in the Rouge,and then as described Michael36,emitter beta waves to one generator cell to the second,then wait a few days that would be cells jammed,then shut off the generator which is connected to the cells and ready.