3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 19.02.20 11:43 pm

As Joseph sid managed to create such an Empire? (Far Cry 5)

Why the authorities in the game no matter how Joseph cultists occupied the whole district? His people are kept in fear of the local population, and send to deal only with the Sheriff's companions. If the authorities knew what is happening, why not send the army, why or who failed to send help?
30 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.02.20

APOLLO22
By the fact that the spoiler without the spoiler at the end you will realize that it no longer makes sense because there are more dangerous things, and not even clear who will do all of this wether this is a coincidence...

P
Podvipodvertov 19.02.20

I recently started playing and asked the same question. I think that Ivan is a weapon of mass destruction, and the authorities know that if they send Dalin in the army , he uses it. It's like the case of North Korea and Russia, these countries are a threat to the world, but a world that in its scale exceeds that of Russia and North Korea put together did not really can do with these countries because they have nuclear weapons and can use it.
And agree, when one policeman releases the district, gradually carving out the cultists one by one, that is no reason to use a weapon of mass destruction, Ivan will not be because of one person so to do.

x
xoen 19.02.20

APOLLO22
Because gladiolus.
Such things are easily funded our partners © PU and not only.
You can read about Afghanistan or about Pablo Emilio Escobar, for example. Yes, all about drug trafficking. The topic of study from multiple sources. Can find really a lot of interesting things that not only expand Your horizons, but will probably open your eyes to many things. Won't such questions more to ask ;))

About Escobar the show even is. Generally valid, though distorted a lot. Well, at if too lazy to read or search for information. ;)

APOLLO22 wrote:
If the authorities knew what is happening, why not send the army, why or who failed to send help?
Separately, I can say one more thing... you Need to consider USA with their laws. There each state has its own laws and not obvious.
For example, you cannot walk crocodiles somewhere. ;)) And you can easily build a closed community. Same Amish, if you do not go into details.
There are many legal intricacies, but for the sectarians there expanse. The FBI and... hehe... the CIA that it, along with the NSA and more small and closed office watching them. And You wouldn't believe... use them if necessary. ))

s
superchunk 19.02.20

APOLLO22
because it wanted developers

A
Andryuha 380V 19.02.20

Without the help yubikov there has not been.

L
LenivyiBob 19.02.20

APOLLO22
If you try to bring this how? to reality and to exaggerate the situation... that there is a real serious threat of nuclear attack on the United States, in fact the entire political, financial Verkhoturov, top intelligence services who shall oversee and monitor all cell Terry,extremists, etc posvalivali in the bunker and command key... lines, lines, infopackage as you wish, we can even sit there for more than one month, governmental organizations which operate in the fields the question there we have the type of religious anarchists took over the district I can hear the official answer Yes dick with them, ' s until one of the serious field person decides to take matters into their own hands with the support of the local, and then we know th fed. Marshall wanted to do.
I roughly estimated taking into account modern trends colonofiberscopic relations state strcuture the civilian population.
Or it is as if Scientologists (contrata not easy) will be out of control and begin to lawlessness.

W
Waffen 19.02.20

Because he had the power of the word YES.....and yellow glasses.

B
BOISKAUT 19.02.20

Podvipodvertov
Spoilered as is the case with North Korea and Russia, these countries are a threat to the world
Do not hesitate to ask, You probably are from Western Ukraine?

S
ShiHou 19.02.20

The author of how the moon fell)
Because he was gradually lured and farmed population. The authorities just do not know aphids they do not care about what is happening in the boondocks. To them just not receive information about the military coup in the village. Moreover, if you start from the beginning of the story, he may have followers outside of this village that could cover it.
Regarding the ending, I'm not sure that this is not the plan itself, Yossi, in case it goes South, so to speak the last dance that would ultimately throw everybody else off. Too weird that the ending starts when we win Yosyu. So I'm inclined to think that he this ending is staged.

V
Vladimir2307 19.02.20

BOISKAUT
Remember what they did to Russia today's birthday boy.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.02.20

Because all the will of the Great Lord GOD!

A
APOLLO22 19.02.20

LenivyiBob
location infa that fanatics have nuclear weapons? And the authorities do not care that the County was occupied by the army of fanatics? And if they decide to go to the white house? Such a life can not be. the maximum that it was a case of mass suicide fanatics, where the whole community killed himself, but they did not have weapons and they were peaceful.

L
LenivyiBob 19.02.20

APOLLO22
Fanatics it is not. But the ending is nuclear Fox hints that it is someone with whom the official of the United States in the conflict. I emphasize real serious threat of nuclear attack on the United States in which the attic may not be the case before anything - with the threat of losing all of what the fanatics can be sidelined, right? Considering the fact that you have the army for later, well you know what the modern army.
About go to the White House this is hell knows. But remember that they are still fanatics of the Apocalypse and believe Fox, but you can gather people, save them blah blah blah.... Logically, if you figure out the DB is not the best refuge and more people to the slaughter. Nnn... perhaps.
How the study of what is happening around you - a hobby, more and more convinced that in theory everything is possible. Chip doperet how to implement... if Only the seed fell on fertile ground, so to speak. In FC5 there is a Whim. This stuff brainwashed direct reference to amerovskie special projects Monarch and MK-Ultra, I myself ofigel when he catches on. Together with compelling preaching in fanatic remake anyone and if in real life lack of psychological methods for nightmares type of AUM - Sinorice, then count up probyvala effect of military combat stimulant. Wat something like this. Not the truth, and about. Wasserman would ask XD/

S
Scrull 19.02.20

What is there logic, the main thing that the game logic - the game would not be.

t
tchuzhy 19.02.20

You have to carefully played. The radicalization of the conflict in the area began with the attempted arrest. Fanatics blew up the tunnels on roads in district (you can get in such terms?). And this coincided with the escalation in the world (you were listening to radio messages from the breakdown of negotiations through the testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific region" to nuclear explosions in Moscow ?). So no nuclear weapons fanatics were not, it's a 3rd world war to which fanatics are so earnestly preparing. Fallout 0.5 in fact and not some farkray.

L
LenivyiBob 19.02.20

All Apollo, get out.
Nerds with adrenaline came from Whim to pull out.
XD

A
APOLLO22 19.02.20

tchuzhy
This explains a lot

t
tchuzhy 19.02.20

APOLLO22
But not as writers. But might hint at the setting of the next game.

d
davidrf 19.02.20

Next game - farkray folaut...

R
RikoChiko 19.02.20

Sectarian activities can be located in the shadow of years. We have their examples enough.